What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

I have learn it on social media and some youtube advertisements. Also popups in my browser. So for the first time, I'm curious about it I even join ponzi scheme. By that time I did not know anything about it. So I lost money because I started for 3 months the company before started.

I learned about Bitcoin from a friend of mine. He was trading with it. He is buying from individual and in a lower rate and when it grows he then sell. Its interesting. And he made lots of profit from it.

Bitcoin trading can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners. The market is new, highly fragmented with huge spreads. Arbitrage and margin trading are widely available. Therefore, many people can make money trading bitcoins.

Bitcoin’s history of bubbles and volatility has perhaps done more to bring in new users and investors than any other aspect of the crpytocurrency.

You've probably been thinking about Bitcoin since you first heard that it was possible to use it to purchase anything online, yet you haven't been able to find out how to do it. Luckily, the fine people at Bitcoin Education have developed a guide that will help you get your first Bitcoin. While it's a little technical, they've also provided a helpful checklist of items that you'll need so that you don't unintentionally do anything that would cost you all your money.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I listened about cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin from my very close friends theu told me that these days digital currency is high and popular in market its rate is very good in market and we should invest in it or start trading this coin. So at that time I searched about bitcoin and came to know that it is very challenging coin these days and people are earning alot by its mining investing and trading.

Hmm. The first time I heard about Bitcoin was actually from a brother but I didn't take that much serious then.. Until after few months around 2017 then I came across it again on the internet. This time i did more findings and actually found it cool..
Cutting the whole story short, I got a my first few Satoshis from an online faucet

It took me an awufully long time to finally get the concept of Bitcoin. Crypto currency as a whole was a strange term to me and I didn't show interest. I finally decided to take up a course last year on Udemy and it paid off.

Hmm. The first time I heard about Bitcoin was actually from a brother but I didn't take that much serious then.. Until after few months around 2017 then I came across it again on the internet. This time i did more findings and actually found it cool..
Cutting the whole story short, I got a my first few Satoshis from an online faucet
Lots of people became aware of bitcoin after the first bull run in the year 2017 this made people to invest heavily but sadly most people lost but I was lucky to have trade off before the burst. I knew about it since 2014 or 15.

for me, on online websites also in groups and social media, at first cryptocurrency is still a bit confusing how to put it in the wallet what its value is .. in the long run I also learned that crypto is also good to earn because you make money in trading in free faucet .. bitcoin would have been good to invest in case the gas fee is high it is quite expensive .. so just another crypto to invest.

Lots of people became aware of bitcoin after the first bull run in the year 2017 this made people to invest heavily but sadly most people lost but I was lucky to have trade off before the burst. I knew about it since 2014 or 15.
2014? That's quite early.. Kudos to you

2014? That's quite early.. Kudos to you
Yeah it was , I joined the trend when Ponzi scheme was on trend using bitcoin but I knew very little about bitcoin. I could say paypal pushed me to using bitcoin very early because paypal doesn't support my country so this made me to search for the alternative safe way to recieve payment from online sites.

Well having hearing about crypto from my friends but I thought It's all this ponxy scheme so I didn't show interest.. Not until I started seeing it on social medias then I Googled about it and I started to learn about it and other cryptos... And am happy knowing about it

I actually learnt about bitcoin for the first time in the year 2018, my friend in school told me about bitcoin, I was in my second year at the time I heard about bitcoin for the first time. After that I started hearing more about other cryptocurrencies that exist although bitcoin was way popular at the time

I have no doubts about Bitcoin and other crypto currency as a scam but I have reservations in trading because I have little knowledge. Right now I am learning about Bitcoin here in Bizdustry and I hope I will have the propensity to do some trading as part of my learning. I know that Bitcoin and other crypto currency are digital commodities that can be sold and be bought hence the trading. Maybe in a month or two I will be trying to buy Bitcoin and monitor the prices every day.

Nice question,I heard about Bitcoin in 2018 from my friend and it happen to be that I did not invest back then and I'm regretting it now
I will encourage everybody should invest in Bitcoin and be financial Independence

Last edited:
A
How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

friend first introduced it to me, a friend I met in a particular site. Though I wasn't really knowledgeable on what it was all about then. I started researching and reading online on what bitcoin is all about.

I have learn it on social media and some youtube advertisements. Also popups in my browser. So for the first time, I'm curious about it I even join ponzi scheme. By that time I did not know anything about it. So I lost money because I started for 3 months the company before started. IPhone 10
A

friend first introduced it to me, a friend I met in a particular site. Though I wasn't really knowledgeable on what it was all about then. I started researching and reading online on what bitcoin is all about.
Yes same to me my friend also inform and introduce me the Bitcoin coin recently 6 months ago she said that it is a digital currency emerging these days and it is very high in its price these days as compared to human gold so I realised that I didn't go there are a lot of digital currencies now present in word that is high in the date as compared to Gold I also start mining Bitcoin but you to country limitations I have earned little and not that much according to the rate of Bitcoin
Post automatically merged:

Well having hearing about crypto from my friends but I thought It's all this ponxy scheme so I didn't show interest.. Not until I started seeing it on social medias then I Googled about it and I started to learn about it and other cryptos... And am happy knowing about it
Yes you are right there are are a lot of things present on Google before our interest so I have also learn about Bitcoin not only from the friends but I also learnt it from the Google searches and pop ups of different browsers I have seen the ads and benefits of Bitcoin on different websites I was going through recently

I learned it from a friend of mine just last year when he was persuading me to buy it then bitchy was still 12k dollars. I really wished i listened to him cos that would have been a win win for me

I can't really remember where I did learn about it but I am very sure one thing and it's that it was on the internet( probably on Facebook (

What I can only remember is that it was in the year 2016.

It's been a very good ride with Crypto currency so far so good...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back