What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I learnt about bitcoin from a friend back in the year 2014. Immediately I was introduced to the cryptocurrency world, I invested on bitcoin and TBC but I lost my wallet paraphrase later which doesn't allow me to have access to that same Blockchain wallet later but I've created another account now and I'm picking thing slowly as the price is unbearable for me at this time.

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.

I learnt about Bitcoin in 2016 from a friend who told me we should buy 1 BTC together as at that time which I refused. Had it been I listened to his advice back then I should be having millions in my account at this present moment due to the rise in the coin.
Post automatically merged:

I learnt about Bitcoin in 2016 from a friend who told me we should buy 1 BTC together as at that time which I refused. Had it been I listened to his advice back then I should be having millions in my account at this present moment due to the rise in the coin.

First I was reading about many people talking about Bitcoin online when the price of Bitcoin was as low as $0.1 ,I only came to deal fully with Bitcoin when I joined forum coin ,and the only payment method available for me was cryptocurrency because PayPal was not available for me

I learnt about bitcoin from Google, I really can't remember the exact year. I bought some amount of bitcoin from trust wallet back then and until today I can't access my account. I remember my password and email I used in registering but It seems impossible for me to login into my account.

I first heard about it when the first crypto wallet from my country was launched. It was talked about back then and I saw a post of my cousin regarding the wallet with a few amount of satoshis. But I didn't cared about it then, until recently when I started posting on forums again, I realized what I'm missing out.

An extraordinary method to comprehend is to isolate Bitcoin from its BLockchain innovation, , and afterward research both of these advancements. Along these lines, you can comprehend the connection between the two.

Bitcoin is credited as the world's first cryptographic money dependent on blockchain innovation and is best characterized as an advanced cash that solitary exists electronically. It is decentralized - which means it doesn't have a focal power or political organization controlling the measure of Bitcoin available for use.

Individuals who own Bitcoin can move it utilizing a distributed organization, known as a blockchain. As the name proposes, it's comprised of an arrangement of squares connected together, containing information.

I learned about Bitcoin during my days at institution with a friend of mine but the fact is that he doesn't teach me well

I learnt or started hearing about bitcoin from friends in my institution,though not really indebted, I was only hinted but I have some basic knowledge on this platform called bizdustry through the forums and peoples contribution, it has been so helpful

A lady at the university told me about how she has been investing in btc in bits, that was a long time ago but never took it serious, in 2019 I decided to do some readings on coinmarketcap website and understood the factors responsible for the rise and fall in btc, I later had to invest some amount and saw it rise, that was the inspiration.

At first, I thought it was a scam, in the form of a Ponzi scheme. This was in 2014 during my undergraduate studies. Subsequently, after further consultation from my big brother, I realized it was legit. I had to save some few dollars to get buy about $150 worth of BTC. Then, other crypto currencies were still struggling to make a name for themselves.

I learned about Bitcoin online and since then I have been trading heavily, It is to the glory of God that I invested 1000 naira in January 2020 and now the money is 17000 naira. I urge my fellow Biz dustrias to invest more in Bitcoin today

I learned about Bitcoin online and since then I have been trading heavily, It is to the glory of God that I invested 1000 naira in January 2020 and now the money is 17000 naira. I urge my fellow Biz dustrias to invest more in Bitcoin today

I was told about bitcion by a friend in 2013, but I never believe in its authenticity. Later in 2014, a seminar was held in my state to educate people about it, but I couldn't attend the seminar. It was a until 2018 that I finally learn how legit BTC is and invested in it.

First time I had an idea about btc was through freebtc site and then I started learning about an address and wallet I'd.I was so sceptical and totally ignorant.Then the first I transacted,it was through a payeer wallet to a blockchain walket then the rest is history.Am glad am conversant now and I can't be cheated by anyone how to go about.

I was introduced to the crypto currency by a colleague at work late last year although I couldn't invest in the coin yet because I came to know about it when I was just picking up the pieces from the Lock down's effect.I have it at the back of my mind to invest.

This is very good. That's about 17 times the capital invested.

Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin is an excellent investment to make, bit it requires patience. Avoid the temptation to sell, and you will see the good side of Bitcoin.

The first time I got to know Bitcoin through fucet sites, after joining several Bitcoin forum sites, I started getting to know crypto exchange sites and learned to trade on autodidax either through sites, or YouTube videos, the first time I traded on Yobit, a net exchange. I have never had any doubts about something that many people do and are profitable.

When i joined bizdustry ,i learned most of the things like i was giving services online as well so i learned about bitcoin and some other currencies as well for clearing my concept more and giving knowledge about currencies in more open and wide ways easily.

I learnt my bitcoin from a family member in 2019, I started getting to know more Cryptocurrency but I couldn't invest in coin yet, but I advise my friends to invest in bitcoin if you have not yet invest,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back