What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I learned it from a friend of mine just last year when he was persuading me to buy it then bitchy was still 12k dollars. I really wished i listened to him cos that would have been a win win for me
It is usually like that though it is still not late for you to invest in bitcoin or any other coins because they are very lucrative but you need to be very patient. Your activeness will help you know more about bitcoin and Crypto currencies generally.

My knowing of Bitcoin is about some years ago but I don't really have an idea or understood what was going on with, at a point, I thought it was relating to scamming people and theft. But now, I have some basic understanding about it and really love to invest in though it has risen so high in cryptocurreny marker but I can still go for other cryptocurreny

I learnt it sometimes early 2020 from a friend, even though I thought it a scam then until search the Internet to read more about it.

At the beginning of the pandemic, most of us were laid off from work without prior notice. So i had to make research online to see if there is any business i could lay my hands on. There and then i came across an old friend who is working independently. He happened to guide me through crypto and thats how i get to know about bitcoin.

A friend of mine told me about Bitcoin. I was glad to know about it and he has been doing this for a few months. I didn't know about it before I told him. Thanks to my friend.The only reason I knew this was because I had seen Bitcoin ads a while ago but didn't know about it at the time.

I learnt about bitcoin randomly on the internet, the first day was a friend telling me to invest in a 24 hours investment and they do their payment in bitcoin, I now ask him about bitcoin, "what is bitcoin please" he now sent long writeup about what bitcoin is, that was my first time.

I have learn it on social media and some youtube advertisements. Also popups in my browser. So for the first time, I'm curious about it I even join ponzi scheme. By that time I did not know anything about it. So I lost money because I started for 3 months the company before started.
Yes I also learn about Bitcoin on social media Facebook to the advertisement popping on my browser on the other hand I also have learn about Bitcoin from my friends because they have invested in Crypto currency is specially Bitcoin mining and they have earned a lot due to race of price of Bitcoin

I knew about bitcoin since as far back as 2015. Then, there was always this documentary airing on equity TV about the project and the inventor. A lot of my friends bought bitcoin then and made a lot of profits but I did not because I doubted it was going to stay this long.

I was introduced to bitcoin by ads online from bitcoin apps like luno wallet, block chain etc.
After that bitcoin was mentioned in many group discussion, about how it changed peoples life positively.
That was how I heard of bitcoin.

I used to have a mentor who created a WhatsApp group for the purposes of cryptocurrency trading and the release of airdrops. It was this guy that made me develop interest in cryptocurrency currency till date. If I had followed all his instructions I should have been rich by now.

I heard about bitcoin through the internet far back 2008/2009 but I never thought of it becoming one of the widely accepted means of payment today. I have chosen bitcoin over other cryptocurrency because of its bright future. As I write I have some money just sitting in my btc wallets just to watch to what they become tomorrow.

First I was reading about many people talking about Bitcoin online when the price of Bitcoin was as low as $0.1 ,I only came to deal fully with Bitcoin when I joined forum coin ,and the only payment method available for me was cryptocurrency because PayPal was not available for me

I first heard about Bitcoin in 2015 in a seminar organised by a firm. I was not so keen to invest in it at that time, until late 2017 when it started recording high success rates. So I took my time to read up all about it, then invested in it.
Post automatically merged:

I first heard about Bitcoin in 2015 in a seminar organised by a firm. I was not so keen to invest in it at that time, until late 2017 when it started recording high success rates. So I took my time to read up all about it, then invested in it.

I heard about bitcoin through the internet far back 2008/2009 but I never thought of it becoming one of the widely accepted means of payment today. I have chosen bitcoin over other cryptocurrency because of its bright future. As I write I have some money just sitting in my btc wallets just to watch to what they become tomorrow.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I was introduced to the crypto currency by a colleague at work late last year although I couldn't invest in the coin yet because I came to know about it when I was just picking up the pieces from the Lock down's effect.I have it at the back of my mind to invest.

I was introduced to the crypto currency by a colleague at work late last year although I couldn't invest in the coin yet because I came to know about it when I was just picking up the pieces from the Lock down's effect.I have it at the back of my mind to invest.

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.

Last edited:
Back then in 2016, I had this friend that was into blogging and was always talking about Bitcoin. 2017 during holidays, I joined a class that was teaching about cryptocurrencies but I didn't have any device. When school resumed, I bought my first bitcoin from my friend with my school fees, it was at $13,000 then. When it rose to 16k, I sold it and used the gain to buy Ripples.

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.
I learnt my bitcoin from a family member in 2019, I started getting to know more Cryptocurrency but I couldn't invest in coin yet, but I advise my friends to invest in bitcoin if you have not yet invest,
I lent bitcoin through a friend, the motivation was something else, I thought of how to borrow to start up something. But the risk factor needs to be put in place because it take a strong mind to go into any form of crypto

I lent bitcoin through a friend, the motivation was something else, I thought of how to borrow to start up something. But the risk factor needs to be put in place because it take a strong mind to go into any form of crypto
Yes you are right but I still wonder if there is a business which does not have risk factor, every business and investment does have risk factor but still we have to keep striving in order to survive. Once you able to get your capital trying cryptocurrency won't be a bad idea.

Bitcoin is the most well-known cryptocurrency. It uses blockchain technology, created initially by Satoshi Nakamoto, to maintain security and public record. As digital currencies gain steam, Bitcoin remains a valuable currency. Bitcoin operates by bypassing traditional, centralized banks and financial institutions. It operates peer-to-peer through the security of the blockchain.

I started hearing about Bitcoin when am in secondary school shall. But I did not put interest on it at all until during the pandemic when there is nothing to do so I have to face that side to no if I will gain small amount of money from there to help me solve so of my issue and other things

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back