What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

I knew cryptocurrency a year ago, and out of curiousity, i search about bitcoin history on google( of course we all know that btc is the most popular among crypto coins). And i realized that after i dug in to btc's epic story, "damn, i should have known this crypto a decade ago". 😂 From 0.0008$ to almost $40,000$, oh men, i need a time machine 😂🙏

I knew cryptocurrency a year ago, and out of curiousity, i search about bitcoin history on google( of course we all know that btc is the most popular among crypto coins). And i realized that after i dug in to btc's epic story, "damn, i should have known this crypto a decade ago". 😂 From 0.0008$ to almost $40,000$, oh men, i need a time machine 😂🙏
I don't think it is still bad idea knowing it now because there is tendency for a more increase in the price of bitcoin much higher than it is now , people who invested early last year made big money from it.

I don't think it is still bad idea knowing it now because there is tendency for a more increase in the price of bitcoin much higher than it is now , people who invested early last year made big money from it.
You have a point. But what im trying to say is that decade ago btc is just as small as ricegrain, but now if you are not that wealthy enough, you cant just buy a vitcoin like piece of candy because of its price. 😁

You have a point. But what im trying to say is that decade ago btc is just as small as ricegrain, but now if you are not that wealthy enough, you cant just buy a vitcoin like piece of candy because of its price. 😁
Yeah , I also knew when bitcoin was about $10 and I had some then but since I couldn't Exchange it to my fiat currency I had to invest in a Ponzi scheme which eventually scammed me, if I had it now I will be richer now.

I learned about it years ago and I thought it was just another scheme from one of those scam sites. I didn't give it any attention then, actually, most people did not. If we knew it was going to be like this, we would have emptied our pockets out and buy as much as we can.

Yeah , I also knew when bitcoin was about $10 and I had some then but since I couldn't Exchange it to my fiat currency I had to invest in a Ponzi scheme which eventually scammed me, if I had it now I will be richer now.
Awww. Even though its not mine, i feel hurt about that. Sorry for your loss bro. Time will come for us eventually, claim it 😉👍

I heard bitcoins for over 3 years ago but I don't always have an opportunity to explore and know how is work, I learn about bitcoins through online forum that have been participating on, when I came into online many years ago and I have some work I've been doing online to end a small amount of money daily and those people choose to pay me on bitcoins that's when I become fully interested in bitcoins because that was my only mode of payment. I still need to learn more about cryptocurrencies as much as I can.

I learned about Bitcoin a month ago through a Facebook friend, but i didn't believe at first and then started research on it on different sites, friends and found it true, but couldn't invest yet personally, and introducing to others.

I heard about bitcoins in 2014. I was active on a writing site called bubblews, where members posted about bitcoins. In 2015, I joined a writing site called blogjob. The site had two different payment options, paypal and bitcoins. I chose bitcoins. That's how I received my first bitcoins.

I learnt about Bitcoin last year, 2020 through a friend who was teaching about some bitcoin investment method. His teachings were just basic and so I got to learning more about it in Beer Money forum in the bitcoin forum section. It was there that I learnt about more resources such as Coinbase that teach more about bitcoin and helps in its analysis.

I heard about bitcoin in a friend of mine 4 years ago. He keeps on telling me to buy bitcoin but first I was afraid that bitcoin was a scam. Then as time goes by bitcoin keep motivating me to do bitcoin.

I heard about bitcoin in a friend of mine 4 years ago. He keeps on telling me to buy bitcoin but first I was afraid that bitcoin was a scam. Then as time goes by bitcoin keep motivating me to do bitcoin.
The same is currently happening to someone close to me , he is too skeptical to take decision about Investing in bitcoin despite seeing his friends Investing and making money from it . It is my principle not to encourage anybody but provide a professional advice.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

Bitcoin was introduced to me by a friend. At first, i wasn’t keen but as i saw that he’s making it big with btc, i decided to give it a try.

The same is currently happening to someone close to me , he is too skeptical to take decision about Investing in bitcoin despite seeing his friends Investing and making money from it . It is my principle not to encourage anybody but provide a professional advice.
Well to be honest at first bitcoin is not convincing. But now literally so many people are now millionaires because of bitcoin if you really know what to do to it.

Well to be honest at first bitcoin is not convincing. But now literally so many people are now millionaires because of bitcoin if you really know what to do to it.
You are very correct, bitcoin is one coin that recieve the most critism especially before 2018 and shortly after that but when bigger companies began to Invest in it it becomes something every one wish to have .

I learnt about bitcoin from various social media, initially I didnt entirely understand what it means and stand for.Bitcoin is credited as the world's first cryptographic money dependent on blockchain innovation and is best characterized as an advanced cash that solitary exists electronically. It is decentralized - which means it doesn't have a focal power or political organization controlling the measure of Bitcoin available for use.

I heard about bitcoins from my client. He asked me if I want payment in bitcoins. I then did research on bitcoins and discovered coinbase. I received $100 worth bitcoins for the first time in 2016. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have a lot of bitcoins today. I did not understand the value of bitcoins back then

These questions makes me feel some how about myself for not taking advantage of Bitcoin few years back.

Now back to your question, I got to know about Bitcoin from a friend's couple of years ago when the price was still less than $500 for a Bitcoin.

My friend is payment processors and cryptocurency Marchant. The helps to make payment with PayPal and trade web money like Perfect Money, Ebullion, E-gold, Liberty Reserve etc.

He told that there was a new coin in the market and it is called bitcoins. He said bitcoins might likely to be the next internet wave. He notified us that the price might likely skyrocket and make Poeple rich due to some of the reports he read.

I asked him to count me out of his business talks as I was tired of being scammed. I had to kick myself for not listen to my friend back then as he now on of the richest young guys in my Area.

I believe where I learned about bitcoin was the internet like most people. I started using paypal in my teenage years then became introduced to bitcoin. Though I will say that I never not once have used bitcoin, I know several people who have and it's not a terrible place to put a small amount of money away for saving.

Well to say the least I first heard about bitcoin from a friend as far back as 2009 then he told me then to buy 5000 naira worth of bitcoin (13.11dollars) which was about 550 BTC, but due to my ignorance i bluntantly refuse. But after I learnt about it online I regretted my decision

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back