What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a digital currency which was introduced sometimes in 2008 by Satoshi. It has become a leader while others follows ,when it comes to crypto business. What i learn about bitcoin is the rate of rising and fall in moelney market and a great value is occupied.

I learnt it from a friend of my colleague in office in 2016 but I didn't take it serious because I taught it was another means of frauduing people.

I learnt about bitcoin way back when it was about $3000 then I was doing a lot of faucets just to get it free, but I don't know much about it , I was just gathering it to sell it... But I later settle down read about it on blogs and luno... That's was were I started.

I learnt about bitcoin way back when it was about $3000 then I was doing a lot of faucets just to get it free, but I don't know much about it , I was just gathering it to sell it... But I later settle down read about it on blogs and luno... That's was were I started.
Well to an extent I don't think you can make anything substantial from claiming faucets even if you claim it in a very you may not make $20 . It is actually easier way for people to have a taste of bitcoin. You can save the Satoshi claim for the future.

I first learned about Bitcoin from my friend that I stayed with for a while because he used to receive his payment from online business through Bitcoin, I learned how to sell and buy Bitcoin through him.
I first heard about Bitcoin way back in 2014 but I never did took it serious but it was later that I met my friend that made me know much about Bitcoin and I got my first Bitcoin earning through this forum.

I have learned about cryptocurrency from a Facebook page called Waqar Zaka. He guides people about cryptocurrency and I am also part of a group. I don't know much about bitcoin yet but I'm learning.

This Bitcoin can derive their value partly through their scarcity, which is defined by a cryptographic lottery. You can buy Bitcoin on online or you can earn them through a process known as 'mining'. Bitcoin mining programs compute an encryption function called a hash on a set of random numbers.

I got to know about Bitcoin from one online payment processing guy in my cities. We used to buy Perfect Money, Bullion Coins, Skrill and some other online currencies from him. It was this guy who told us there was a new crypto in town and it is likely to be the next big think on the internet. He said the coins was back by gold and it is good if we can invest in it. All I thought during that time was that the guy want to scam.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I've learned about cryptocurrency on Facebook.. Their are so many online jobs group where people suggest you to invest in cryptocurrency and telling in details about cryptocurrency.. The people who's work in cryptocurrency by theirs investment they encourage the people to take a part

I learnt about bitcoin from my sister who was involved in different platforms of cryptocurrencies and i found it interesting and i started to research on it

I discovered Bitcoin on google search engine, when I was finding a Bitcoin faucet to start my online earnings with. There, I heard news about Bitcoin and ever since then, I gained interest to learn it and earn it as well.
Post automatically merged:

In learnt about Bitcoin through faucet early in 2020, around march. Immediately the corona virus outbreak, I needed something to engaged on. I started reading update online through google search, find faucets, the first Bitcoin I used was freebitco.in. they are the ones that enlightened little about Bitcoin. But i learned mostly via forum sites.

Last edited:
I will always pray for my friend who introduced me to crypto biz.

So far, it is a win win journey experience. Though sometimes I lose but the winning surpasses.

Where do I get to learn about Bitcoin?
I got to learn about Bitcoin through a friend of mine fully, but I was aware of it during my visit to youtube ads those days, when making research, then I never have a proper understanding about Bitcoin, also I got to be informed even in an orientation gathering, but the more reason is because of the sentimental preview people have then around.
If I am properly informed and aware I believe it would have been of great benefits for me by now.

I learnt about bitcoin from the seminar i visited back then , and i never regret from visiting the seminar because that was where i learnt a lot of things about crypto currency , how to buy and sell crypto currency and others , i was really glad i learnt about it and now i am benefiting from it

I learnt about Bitcoin when I registered on a paid to post site. The person who referred me recommended it as the best way to receive my earnings whenever I wanted to. That was how I created my own Bitcoin address and started receiving my earnings through it.

I learnt about Bitcoin online, I never took it serious, I knew when bit was cheaper, a friend had two but he has forgotten the password.

The word Bitcoin became familiar while I was discussing with a friend on online stuffs that one can make good income from. He introduced me to Bitcoin. But at that time, my inadequate knowledge drew me back from taking a step. This is why I have decided to try things first before judging or discarding it. Same with Biznotes

To be honest with you I am learning BTC on this platform and with the series of posts and comments here I have been enlightened about the nature and gesture and operation of this coins.
IAM very much interested in investing on Bitcoin but I needed the right platform or website online.
Please if you have the site I can comfortably invest in Bitcoin wallet please extend to me thanks.

I learnt about Bitcoin way before 2015 but I only got to understand what it was all about as at 2016. Then when some new cryptocurrencies were introduced to us, and they always ended up with the threat of buying the coins now that it was still low before it will become a big thing like Bitcoin and we would start regretting later for not joining.

I bought some those coins but until now... No sign of ever being useful.

One those coins I regret buying is Onecoin.

It is the hot topic in this period or sum. First my friend just told me the name of bitcoin so then i googled it and get knowledge about it. Some concepts cleared in this site too about bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back