What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

First time I had an idea about btc was through freebtc site and then I started learning about an address and wallet I'd.I was so sceptical and totally ignorant.Then the first I transacted,it was through a payeer wallet to a blockchain walket then the rest is history.Am glad am conversant now and I can't be cheated by anyone how to go about.

Seriously I don't know I been hearing of Bitcoin but I don't really know what is it but later I decided to make research and know of Bitcoin by myself.

The first time I got to know Bitcoin through faucet sites, after joining several Bitcoin forum sites, I started getting to know crypto exchange sites and learned to trade on autodidax either through sites, or YouTube videos, the first time I traded on Yobit, a net exchange. I have never had any doubts about something that many people do and are profitable.

I'm not trading with bitcoin currently and i don't plan to do so anytime soon. I can't really tell where i first learnt about bitcoin, i can't really remember if it was from friends, or the news or even on social media.

Prior to my joining these forums, I have never had any knowledge about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but from things I learned here I can freely trade Bitcoin easily.

I first heard about bitcoin from a friend but later, i never took it seriously. Later, I started to have a grasp of the whole idea behind the bitcoin issues and that's where it all started from.

The first time I heard about bitcoin and how it worked was in 2015 during a television programme and I actually keep myself that I was not able to buy even if it was a little as at then.

I first heard about bitcoin from a friend but later, i never took it seriously. Later, I started to have a grasp of the whole idea behind the bitcoin issues and that's where it all started from.
I also had a similar experience, when I first got hear about Bitcoin was from a really close friend of mine that was already getting a lot of profits investing in the Crypto currency.

I also had a similar experience, when I first got hear about Bitcoin was from a really close friend of mine that was already getting a lot of profits investing in the Crypto currency.
This is the major reason why one need to tap into the opportunities in cryptocurrencies at a very early stage. The investors who uses cryptocurrency from the start and making a lot of gains now.

I first started learning about bitcoin by watching YouTube videos. I gained a lot of things from watching these videos and it was a great experience for me on the long run.

Before self I don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency but I first learnt about cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) in bizdustry.com that was 2019 and later get more guidance from my brother.

The first time I learnt about bitcoin was from a billboard that was being displayed in my hometown about a training that the person wanted to do to people who are interested. I would have really benefited a lot if I attended the training.

I started learning cryptocurrency using the YouTube it was a very good experience to work on this platform because the YouTube has so many materials and content that you could use to equip yourself.

I learnt so much about bitcoin on social media and also I used to YouTube to gain some knowledge around bitcoin which is being very helpful and instrumental to my knowledge around it.

I first learnt about Bitcoin from my brother, we really gist well about it, till before I got to know about bizdustry and on bizdustry I got the basic and principles of Bitcoin (Cryptocurrencies)

Bitcoin trading can be extremely profitable for professionals or beginners. The market is new, huge and famous. Before deciding to invest in bitcoin you must understand how it works or what is it after that make a bitcoin trading strategy. Though I have never invested in bitcoin because don't have any money to invest right now, I am curious about cryptocurrency and like to collect knowledge about it through the internet as much as possible.

I first heard about Bitcoin from my brother and that was 2019 during the covid-19 pandemic, but learning more about Bitcoin was from bizdustry and also getting some few from points from other people's comments here.

Most of my journey into the online space started in this forum and they have really helped me to do and have understanding of so many things including cryptocurrency and other online earning opportunities.

I learnt my bitcoin from a family member in 2019, I started getting to know more Cryptocurrency but I couldn't invest in coin yet, but I advise my friends to invest in bitcoin if you have not yet invest,
I also learnt about bitcoin from a friend wayback 2018, but I do not take this investment very seriously. Last year, I decided to venture into cryptocurrency investment and I had to run to the YouTube to learn more about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back