What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
BTC have potential no doubt, but my investment isn't there. I'm simply focusing on the small coins which I can afford plenty of them for long term saving.
That's the best strategy for a small Investors because small coins can easily give you better return on investment when compared to bitcoin Investment.

That's the best strategy for a small Investors because small coins can easily give you better return on investment when compared to bitcoin Investment.
You're right those little coins have chances of bringing profit than BTC whose value have grown higher. Any small improvement the small coins record will take your earnings high cos you bought plenty of them.

You're right those little coins have chances of bringing profit than BTC whose value have grown higher. Any small improvement the small coins record will take your earnings high cos you bought plenty of them.
definitely but you just have to understand that patience is very very important when you're holding small coins but their reward is always very magnificent.

definitely but you just have to understand that patience is very very important when you're holding small coins but their reward is always very magnificent.
I'm patiently enough, I've been holding my coins for the past six months now. Even when the bearish run slashed my coins I was still holding it.

I'm patiently enough, I've been holding my coins for the past six months now. Even when the bearish run slashed my coins I was still holding it.
That is very good and very likely the market is going to set a bullish market very soon so you'll be reaping from your patience especially if you are holding fast growing coins.

I learnt about crypto currency exchange Business from my elder brother. He was the first person to start the business in our family and he taught me to how buy and sell coin with binance

That is very good and very likely the market is going to set a bullish market very soon so you'll be reaping from your patience especially if you are holding fast growing coins.
I'll continue to be patient and hoping that things goes as planned in the coming years so my coins will really reach the level I've always craved for.

I'll continue to be patient and hoping that things goes as planned in the coming years so my coins will really reach the level I've always craved for.
Is the trend of the market continues this way is every possibility that by December most coins would have rising significantly and you can trade off.

First time I heard of bitcoin was on social media but I didn't know much about then because I wasn't interested. Then I met a friend who was really into currencies and he taught me a whole lot about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Is the trend of the market continues this way is every possibility that by December most coins would have rising significantly and you can trade off.
I am believing in your words cos you talk more about positivity in the market. And after you told me I should holdl onto my coins during the bearish, I hold on to it, now it is gradually improving.

I am believing in your words cos you talk more about positivity in the market. And after you told me I should holdl onto my coins during the bearish, I hold on to it, now it is gradually improving.
That's great they were still experiencing another dip in the market thoug I believe this one won't last for a very long time before it fully recover. If you have funds you can still buy the dip

That's great they were still experiencing another dip in the market thoug I believe this one won't last for a very long time before it fully recover. If you have funds you can still buy the dip
You're there, I'm always buying anytime I don't even watch the dip or bull. Cos I am not saving to collect profit when it experience short term bull. I'm saving the coins for the very long long time.

I learnt about bitcoin in the year 2018 and i thought it was all a scam and not until I started working online most especially on bizdustry , then i realise that bitcoin is real.
When i joined bizdustry ,i learned most of the things like i was giving services online as well so i learned about bitcoin and some other currencies as well for clearing my concept more and giving knowledge about currencies in more open and wide ways easily.

You are not far from the truth because people actually criticize bitcoin to the best of their knowledge call it all sorts of names but today those people criticize it are the ones embracing it faster.

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.
This is the time that most people knew about bitcoin and other crypto currency and learnt ways to earn more profit with it and also other crypto currency

I honestly can't remember the first time I became privy to Bitcoin, but I started to buy around 2 years ago . I had heard of it earlier, some people had opportunities to buy then, and they didn't, regrettably.

One of the best things about Bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies is just how new the technology and its practical implementation are. Even though there have been many adapters, the ecosystem as a whole involves a lot of learning, especially for those looking to come up to speed.

I heard about the forex market about 7 years back or so but wasn't serious about it as I thought it was highly complicated and super hard to grasp not until the pandemic started and I had to invest else I would run out of fund did I begin to take classes online and then was fortunate to join IM Academy that I fully started my journey with forex.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back