What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

uring the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency.

I learned about the Bitcoin some many years ago when the Bitcoin was still yet to become as popular as it is today. I get to see and hear people talk about it on various forums and social media platforms back then. And it caught my attention

I first learned about Bitcoin when I was still in highschool,i overheard a young guy trying to convince an elderly woman to invest in it

I learnt about Bitcoin from the online space about some 2 years ago when it began gathering momentum. I always scour the internet for new information and that's how I got wind of a currency that was going to be the new future of the world, I didn't take it seriously then though because of the amount required to buy it

Not like I do have a choice, I couldn't help but learn about the coin and even cryptocurrency from all angles. My friends do talk about it all the time, same with my family and relatives, and as time went by I started developing interest towards crypto in general

Not like I do have a choice, I couldn't help but learn about the coin and even cryptocurrency from all angles. My friends do talk about it all the time, same with my family and relatives, and as time went by I started developing interest towards crypto in general
That's a good way you have learnt about bitcoin, the moment the interest is there and you understand the risk involved you will learn faster because to invest won't be difficult.

That's a good way you have learnt about bitcoin, the moment the interest is there and you understand the risk involved you will learn faster because to invest won't be difficult.
You're right about that. I am already making progress with my trading ability on cryptocurrency as a whole and I do believe that soon enough I would perfect at it

I learned about Bitcoin from financial magazines. However, I never took interest in Bitcoin until the beginning of 2021. I am yet to invest in Bitcoin because it is illegal in my home country.

I learned about Bitcoin from financial magazines. However, I never took interest in Bitcoin until the beginning of 2021. I am yet to invest in Bitcoin because it is illegal in my home country.
I wouldn't know if you country track all activities online, if no then you can trade or invest in cryptocurrencies then trade them for your Local Currency.

Well, the government does not track online activities but time an again it has caught people for trading crypto or mining crypto. Therefore, it is too risky to invest.

Well, the government does not track online activities but time an again it has caught people for trading crypto or mining crypto. Therefore, it is too risky to invest.
It is possible the government has a means of tracking cryptocurrencies activities or may those people that were caught show up themselves to the public that they are into cryptocurrencies.

Government can tack online activities but being a democracy it cannot track what people are doing online. Those who were dealing with crypto currency might have made themselves too public.

I heard and learnt about bitcoin from different channels inckuding; online news, from friends and most especially the social media and I'm glad to have the experience as well.

I learned about Bitcoin several years ago. I think there was a site called "Wikinut" and it was a sister site of Listverse, as far as I can remember that used to pay through Bitcoin several years ago and I learned about Bitcoin back then.

Bizdustry is the only website that helps me to do that... I have idea of cryptocurrency before but it didn't take it so serious until I came across bizdustry, that was when I was able to have full access to cryptocurrency from there I took the opportunity to learn about how it work.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

is a youtuber in my country who promoted btc at the beginning, he said it will explode. back then it wasn't such advanced technology in crypto ... I didn't believe it. : D now has 10 btc placed on the right and is relaxed: D

I am not sure if anyone has heard about a site called blogjob. The site is still available but bot paying, But in 2015 it was a paying site and I made $300 and received payment in Bitcoin for the first time

I learnt about crytocurrency for the very first time through a WhatsApp group created some years back and my old friend also fortified me on crytocurrency skill. Now am happy to know what I know now. All thanks to them.

That's same for me. I have learnt and heard of Bitcoin a long time ago, but never took interest in it maybe because it sounded strange and I didn't care to find out all about it. Am kinda regretting it now though, lol

Cryptcurrencies are truly becoming a common talk these days. So many people have developed interest in them and so they talk alot about them. It is so hard to find people who have not heard something about cryptcurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back