What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

I learnt about cryptocurrencies from some websites that I was making comments on and reading post there. This enables me to start registering on different platforms to get more information.

I actually first learned in 2012 when bitcoin was new and it was available on some PTC websites and nobody of us make it serious as that time PayPal have issues with those website and I wish I could have have those few dollars which could be thousands at the current price.

I've learned it by watching television, speaking with friends and family, and by searching about it myself on the social medias and internet. Bitcoin is a very profitable thing if you are lucky, but technically it can always go down and then you lose money and that is why I will never invest as such things as Bitcon, it is risky and I am a person who doesn't like to take risks. I've heard about people who have earned huge amounts of money by using Bitcoin but to that I call being lucky, they knew when to invest at it or either just had the luck, I don't like trusting luck because it can disappoint you, and a person can never have a good luck always, sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad it's all about chances and that is why I hate such things as Bitcoin.

I learnt about bitcoin from different places and it is not easy trying to point out the particular one that give me the correct knowledge that I needed to know about cryptocurrencies.

I am learning it for this particular website and it is very good see how people here have been able to share their ideas about it some years ago , and I am learning from them now.

The first place I started learning about bitcoin is from a telegram channel. it was a make money online group that I joined and people there started discussing about how they were making money from bitcoin trading and from there I picked interest. I asked them some questions and they were able to answer me and that was how I started investing in cryptocurrency. Making money from paid to post platforms also helped me to develop my interest.

I learnt about bitcoin on YouTube because this is a place to go when you need a knowledge around a particular thing on the internet. The YouTube is a free learning platform.

The first time I learnt about bitcoin was from a magazine and I was able to build my knowledge from here and even investing my first bitcoin and it is sad that I did not hold it for a long time.

The coronavirus period Helped a lot of us to get to know about bitcoin and this mean that we started investing since then. We were already late but, at least you were able to get some profit after everything.

Actually I learned about bitcoin from my friends who were good into the business and also from the social media platforms which I saw much of the advistiment and reading of their articles that makes me develop interest.

I am learning about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are available on this platform. A lot of people who have commented earlier on have shared vast experiences .

I learnt my bitcoin from a family member in 2019, I started getting to know more Cryptocurrency but I couldn't invest in coin yet, but I advise my friends to invest in bitcoin if you have not yet invest,
It is a very good thing that somebody should invest in Bitcoin and I think that you knew about it from a very early stage which you must have made a lot of money already.

Well the first time I came about bitcoin was in the college from some group of friends though I was not interested but they keep telling me much about it profitability so I try investing.

I learned about Bitcoin by connecting with people who are into it and are really making money off trading it. I've always tried my best to make sure I ask questions where I'm confused.

I wish I got to know about bitcoin at an early period, but I only got to know about it in the year 2020 during the Corona virus pandemic. I used to receive all forum payments via Bitcoin.

The first platform where I learnt about bitcoin was on YouTube, and ever since then, I always run to this platform to get additional information on cryptocurrency.

I am learning it for this particular website and it is very good see how people here have been able to share their ideas about it some years ago , and I am learning from them now.
That's very good for me I have never started to learn yet because I don't want to enter the investment yet, because for now I don't have enough funds to go into cryptocurrency.

I have joined lots of telegram groups to get updates on Bitcoin and it has been a very good ride. I've been trying hard to learn it all this while, and it's paying off gradually with time.

The first time that I learnt about bitcoin is from a magazine which was usually talking about finances and I still regret the fact that I did not take any action after reading it.

Well, sometimes back, I have not been really good about most of the online stuffs and most especially the bitcoin operation but when I started with bizdustry I learned alot of people on the platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back