What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

I couldn't say. I must have heard about it a long time ago, but I really only understood what it was when I started getting involved with investing in general (mostly educating myself about the forex and stock markets) and from there, it's pretty much impossible not to find out about Bitcoin, whether from news, educational platforms or related content.

I learnt all I knew on cryptocurrency on a platform that is very popular. The name of the platform is YouTube and that is basically where I learnt almost all the ideas that I have got in cryptocurrency.

The thought of Bitcoin never got to me In the early years of it's existence untill sometime in 2015. That was when the buzz about it started becoming something I couldn't overlook any longer. I read about all i know about Bitcoin on social forums online.

I am usually very angry with myself whenever I get to remind myself that I knew about bitcoin right from 2009 but I did not do anything intentional in order to make money from.

I learnt all I knew on cryptocurrency on a platform that is very popular. The name of the platform is YouTube and that is basically where I learnt almost all the ideas that I have got in cryptocurrency.
Bizdustry has been of helping hand right from the onset because I was a novice when I started working on bizdustry, i learnt mist of the things i knew concerning crypto currency here on bizdustry

I learnt how to trade bitcoin and how it operates on YouTube. This particular platform has offered itself to be the best on the internet and it is in the best interest of all of us to use this platform to get free things.

Bitcoin right now is not something that you will go far before you can learn, here only in bizdustry you can learn anything you want to learn from Bitcoin and you can go to YouTube to learn more.

Actually bitcoin has been in existence for a while but only few know about it. I get to know about the bitcoin from a friend but that was not much educative not until I join some of the earning platforms on the internet.
When i joined bizdustry ,i learned most of the things like i was giving services online as well so i learned about bitcoin and some other currencies as well for clearing my concept more and giving knowledge about currencies in more open and wide ways easily.
Actually bizdustry has been helpful and educative to a very big or greater extend. most people including myself learned alot from the bizdustry most especially things that has to do with bitcoin and how its transactions should be done.

Bitcoin right now is not something that you will go far before you can learn, here only in bizdustry you can learn anything you want to learn from Bitcoin and you can go to YouTube to learn more.
Bitcoin is no longer a new topic to a lot of people because there are several places in which you can acquire the necessary knowledge required of you to start investing on Bitcoin. I started on YouTube when I wanted to learn about cryptocurrency.

i learned about bitcoin in an online course, Bitcoin is a new type of digital money and, just like with all money, you can store it, exchange it, and make payments with it.

I first learnt about cryptocurrencies from my colleagues in school after covid-19 pandemic, before get more update while working online here at bizdustry and trendri under cryptocurrencies thread.

I learnt a lot about bitcoin on YouTube and I also learnt some on forums . It is quite easy to learn bitcoin because it is not too complex and very easy to understand.

I learnt about bitcoin from a friend and he taught me all I need to know about bitcoin investment, I also learnt a lot from a social Media platform known as the YouTube. The YouTube is a platform where you could get necessary knowledge on so many things online.

When I first came to know about cryptocurrency , I learn about bitcoins from my own personal research using Google. From that research I was exposed to so many informations and writings that expand my knowledge on bitcoins and other cryptocurrency as a whole.

When I first came to know about cryptocurrency , I learn about bitcoins from my own personal research using Google. From that research I was exposed to so many informations and writings that expand my knowledge on bitcoins and other cryptocurrency as a whole.
Wow that is really nice of you, while I do first learnt about Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrencies during the covid-19 pandemic here in bizdustry and most recent update on that from friends.

It was in a particular telegram channel that I heard people discussing about bitcoin trading and I started nurturing the idea of venturing into it. After then I started making research and used YouTube to learn some things.

Wow that is really nice of you, while I do first learnt about Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrencies during the covid-19 pandemic here in bizdustry and most recent update on that from friends.
Wow, it is generally good for us to have understanding of cryptocurrency. This would help us make decision on cryptocurrencies and how to invest profitably. Now is even the best investing opportunity.

Yeah for the first time I heard about bitcoin and all its wonderful profit from a school friend though he wasn't ready to put me through later run start and learned from bizdustry and it has really helped.

I learned about Bitcoin in 2010 on a forum. I didn't take it seriously or think anything of it. Someone was trying to convince me to buy it in 2014/2015 but I kept declining. I didn't want to spend $3,000 on something that didn't seem stable. I wish I would have though as I could have had $64k at the high point.

Well there are a lot of places to Learn about cryptocurrencies, you can even go to Google search or from some social medias like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, telegram and others to join Bitcoin cryptocurrencies groups to know about cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back