What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

Well there are a lot of places to Learn about cryptocurrencies, you can even go to Google search or from some social medias like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, telegram and others to join Bitcoin cryptocurrencies groups to know about cryptocurrencies.
if you want to learn cryptocurrencies from Facebook groups or telegram groups you will lose a lot of money. There are so many scam cryptocurrency groups on telegram.

I learned about Bitcoin from active participation in forum posting activities. These forums have been of immense help to me and I really appreciate God for helping me get this opportunity.

I've been learning mainly about bitcoin from YouTube and other cryptocurrency platforms because I really think that everyone should know the basics about cryptocurrency and what it can do for you!

It seems that however people learn of Bitcoin, it proves interesting to them long enough to explore despite the criticism it faces. I believe it's best to learn of it through someone who has adequate knowledge else people tend to make costly mistakes that could have been avoided.

I first heard about bitcoin from a friend but later during the pandemic , i started learning it from a friend here on bizdustry and later learn about it from an online friend on whatsapp,

my journey to learning bitcoin or cryptocurrency has been one hell of a ride, i started the journey trying to teach myself by watching youtube videos and researching on google, finally i had to pay to learn.
The first time I got to know Bitcoin through fucet sites, after joining several Bitcoin forum sites, I started getting to know crypto exchange sites and learned to trade on autodidax either through sites, or YouTube videos, the first time I traded on Yobit, a net exchange. I have never had any doubts about something that many people do and are profitable.
in my own case which is different, i remember i started seeing the word bitcoin on various sites, there where people holding seminars talking about bitcoin, but i paid deaf ears to it then, because i did not understand what it was about.

Last edited:
I am very active on forums where cryptocurrencies are discussed and I realized that they were talking about Bitcoin so much that I just had to learn more about it.

I learnt about bitcoin online in 2020, during the covid 19 pandemic, I heard that people were making it from it online, while they are at home.

I read about cryptocurrencies many years ago. Nowadays, many people are discovering and learning about Bitcoin through online forums and money making sites because it is now becoming a common way to make money.

Actually there are alot of social media platforms that are always advertising the bitcoin and it market. Many people are into the business making the news even more circular than ever.

I read about cryptocurrencies many years ago. Nowadays, many people are discovering and learning about Bitcoin through online forums and money making sites because it is now becoming a common way to make money.
I didn't understand much about cryptocurrency until I came across it on forums and platforms. All I can say is that I got most of my information concerning cryptocurrency from online forums and community just exactly as you said.

Bitcoin is now so popular that each and every person now has an idea about what it is and for what purpose it is used for. I learned about Bitcoin several years ago.

Actually there are alot of social media platforms that are always advertising the bitcoin and it market. Many people are into the business making the news even more circular than ever.
you need to be very careful about the kind of news you see on social media about cryptocurrencies because most of them are scammers. telegram for example is filled with a lot of cryptocurrency scammers and you should be wary of them.

I have know bitcoin since 2017 through a Ponzi scheme that period called mmm united, it's really funny I had to know bitcoin this way, but then the image of the platform made me completely ignorant of Bitcoin, and I missed the huge opportunity it came with. I checked the transaction of $20 I did then only to find out its running in $1700 plus today

I learnt a lot of things about Bitcoin on Google search engine. Because I always type the query on whatever I found difficult in Bitcoin analysis and I would have tons of answers popping up. This is exactly how I gain knowledge about Bitcoin.

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.
Same here.. I first learnt about bitcoin during COVID 19 pandemic through all this social media platforms like Facebook and WhatsApp and also from friends who knows more than me.

I learned about Bitcoin when it was first introduced. I kinda wish I invested a few dollars into it, because if I did I would have gotten a lot of money in return. Especially when Bitcoin was up at its highest. I would have cashed out then and there.

But, sadly I never invested. I did buy some bitcoin recently, but it was nothing.

I didn't have much idea about cryptocurrency until I came across this platform. This platform has really helped me in so many occasions. I came to have wider understanding of cryptocurrency when I started earning from this platform.

I first learnt about bitcoin from some of my friends who are very very active on all these post to paid forums and they usually get your information and updates from there.
if you want to learn cryptocurrencies from Facebook groups or telegram groups you will lose a lot of money. There are so many scam cryptocurrency groups on telegram.
Well then during COVID 19 pandemic, I usually learn but not to start anything of investing yet because I just wanted to be updated about all this cryptocurrencies stuff.

Last edited:
I first learnt about it from a tech yt channel called MrWhosetheBose.
He made a video a few years ago explaining how Cryptos work and from there, I learned about Bitcoin. After doing many research, I started day trading Bitcoin and that's my first Crypto investment. Nowadays, I use Ethereum and Dogecoin for day trading

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back