What's new

When do you prefer to watch horror movies?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to horror movies, when do you tend to watch them? I like to watch them at night, in the pitch dark, because it heightens the suspense and fear factor for me. Watching one in the daylight feels weird, but I have watched a lot during the day and night. Doesn't really matter to me as long as it has a good story.

I think the best time to watch horror movies is at night, when you switch off your bulb to make everywhere dark and kinda scary. I enjoy watching horror movies with my babe because she tend to jump on me when she sees something really scary in the movie. I watch horror movie when we have an argument or something to make her come closer to me too. Lol

I prefer to watch horror movies at night. It doesn't have to be pitch dark but it should be late. You're right about now it heightens the suspense and fear factor as all the effects used in producing the movie will be have a strong effect at night.

Well honestly, I wouldn't miss them again if they stopped making them. Never been big into the genre but if I had to pick a time, it would be in the evening. It makes them more entertaining when it is dark out.

I don't like horror movies. I had watched maybe three or more during my childhood, and then I stopped liking them much.

Now, I wonder how people can love horror movies so much, especially when they go to the cinema to watch them. I think it's more scary there. You can't even turn it off with your remote.

I enjoy horror movies at night, when I am watching horror movies, I like to switch off the light and watch the movie in pitch dark. I like to get frightened, and when I watch at night, in the radk, the intensity hightens.

I like watching horror movies with my girlfriend. It adds a fun thrill to the experience. The suspense and scares make it more exciting, and having someone to share the spooky moments with makes it less scary and more enjoyable. It's a great way to have a good time together, especially if we both enjoy a good scare.

I rather watch them on the cinemas with a nice company around I don't like watching those alone 😅 it really scares me I am the sensitive type.. after a Horror movie I could walk on the streets and look around me to check that this ghost is not haunting me that is how much scared such movies make me.
And it is only fun watching those at night otherswise the scary impact is not present and it loses it's point and becomes boring to watch..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back