What's new

Do you prefer older or newer pro wrestling?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If there are any pro wrestling fans here, which side of wrestling do you prefer? Wrestling of the last from the early 2000s, 90s and further back, or the newer age of pro wrestling.

I have a lot of nostalgia for wrestling growing up. I watched WCW and WWF alot growing up, I remember recording episodes of Raw and Nitro sometimes on tapes. I wish I kept my tape collection, I had some good classics recorded.

I prefer the newer pro wrestling. While the older stuff was good, the newer matches and storylines seem to bring more excitement. The athleticism and production quality have improved, making it more entertaining. Personal preference, but I find the modern era of pro wrestling to be even better in my opinion.

New pro wrestling is my option. I like keeping up to trends and upcoming events. I know most die hard fans for wrestling probably the grannies will choose old ones though.

As things get hot, new wrestlers are into battlefield challenging the old dudes, who will want to miss watching such match.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back