What's new

Favorite movies to watch during Christmas?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Christmas is not far off and I can't wait to see if I get any gifts this year. I doubt I will, but a guy can dream. Anyway, what would you say are your favorite movies to watch during Christmas? I feel like A Christmas Story is an automatic GOAT, so that gets #1 for me. But Home Alone is sometimes played during the holidays for me. Other than that, maybe the Grinch, and a few other movies I'm surly forgetting.

This year I think I'm going to try to watch new Christmas movies. I might finally watch the sequel to A Christmas Story.

I don't normally sit and watch the traditional Christmas movies that a lot of people want to watch. Maybe one or two with the family, but that's it. I prefer to watch my shows and non holiday movies such as John Wick or Terminator every now and then no matter what holiday it is lol

For me, these movies just add 200 percent to the Christmas vibe. Without them, many things would not feel the same. Although Christmas in my country is very different from Christmas in America, the films Home Alone or the quality of the Christmas multi really raise the Christmas spirit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back