Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think I am desensitized to horror films, as most horror films don't scare me. If anything the scare factor in a movie excites me more than it scares me. I find it cool when there is a tough bad guy they have to defeat. These days I like to see cool imagery and action set pieces. And I feel most horror movies don't scare me at all. I want them to, because I want to feel some fear when I watch a horror movie, that's the point of them. But I feel most movies tame things down for an American audience.

Give me scary.

Well, I still find horror movies scary, and I get scared while watching horror movies. I like getting scared therefore, when I watch horror movies, I usually watch at late night with lights turned off, and alone. However, I don't like movies where they show zombies or monsters, I don't even like movies like Saw.
Grudge is one of the scariest movies I have watched, have you watched it?

I am but the only two horror films that did give me a eerie feeling were Hereditary and Smile. Both were unsettling and because they actually did scare me a bit I would list them as two of the best horror films of all time. With Smile the music score was what really freaked me out, but paired with the story it just got me. There's a very jarring scene in Hereditary that caught me off guard the first time I watched it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back