What's new

What are some movies you will never watch?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some of the movies you never intend to watch? Movies you feel would be bad, or too weird to watch. One movie for me that comes to mind, is Movie 43. It's a movie that stars multiple A-list actors and celebs, and uses them in the most confusing way. I haven't watched it, but have heard reviews and saw videos on it and how awful it is. It's one of those movies where the directors didn't tell the cast what they were making I guess. Most of the actors have disowned it and don't mention it ever.

There are other movies I wouldn't watch, but that one came to mind almost right away. What about you though?

I would never want to watch Game of Thrones and not because it is a bad series, maybe not and many fans love it, but for me it is just a competitor to the series Vikings, which I watched rather, so I just don't want to spoil the impression of Vikings by watching another one. Maybe I'm even afraid that I'll like him more.

I think I will never watch Chick Flicks. I did watch a lot of chick flicks in my teens, though. I will also never watch super hero movies. I used to watch a lot fo super hero movies in the past but now I have stopped watching them. I find they very boring these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator