What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

My first experience was when a friend mistakenly use coinbase app on my phone to recieve btc. I was so surprised when i later discovered dat it's for him. I have never done any transactions on my own.

My first m encounter with Bitcoin was in 2018. I didn't get to use it until during the days of ponzi scheme mmm. In fact many clones came out then and fleeced people of their hard earned Bitcoin. I had to take a break until 2019 when I resumed using the crypto. I think smart contract platforms like forsage and millionmoney made crypto more popular in Nigeria.

@Mika thank you for sharing your experience with Bitcoin. It is like reading a trivia in a history page. I am a newbie in crypto currency and I am focusing on Bitcoin. I have just created my digital wallet for purposes of storing my Bitcoin when it comes. So far I have no Bitcoin yet and I still don't know how I would earn Bitcoin from online work. I am still in the learning stage and I hope I can learn more from your posts. Thank you for sharing your knowledge

@Mika thank you for sharing your experience with Bitcoin. It is like reading a trivia in a history page. I am a newbie in crypto currency and I am focusing on Bitcoin. I have just created my digital wallet for purposes of storing my Bitcoin when it comes. So far I have no Bitcoin yet and I still don't know how I would earn Bitcoin from online work. I am still in the learning stage and I hope I can learn more from your posts. Thank you for sharing your knowledge
You can withdraw your earnings from Bizdustry in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. If you already have another income source and do not have a compulsion to use your online earning, I suggest you hold your bitcoins. Bitcoin has a capacity to grow big. You can also try other crypto currencies. I did never take an interest in holding bitcoins. If I had I would have become a millionaire in my home country.

I first know and encounter bitcoin way back 2017 if im not mistaken the price of 1 bitcoin is roughly one thousand dollars i think. And 2018 i started to claim bitcoins from faucet and 2018 was the year where cloud mining is very famous. And 2019 i started to trade in binance and learn about other crypto currencies.

Programmer Hal Finney was one of the first supporters, adopters, bitcoin contributors and the recipient of the first bitcoin transaction. On the day it was released, Finney downloaded the bitcoin software and received 10 bitcoins from Nakamoto in the first bitcoin transaction in the world on 12 January 2009.

I started using bitcoin earlier this year and regretted it at the end. I swapped my Bitcoin Cash BCH, worth 6 dollars to Bitcoin hoping for it to go up so my money would increase, but bitcoin kept crashing during that time so I decided to withdraw my money but couldn't because the charge fee was 5 dollars.

The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
What was your first bitcoin transaction?
I'm yet to have any relationship with bitcoin in particular. The only thing I can say I av been doing with bitcoin is with the demo account I registered with. I mostly trade with bitcoin must times because of it rate at which it bring profit. That's the only thing av done with bitcoin.

The first bitcoin I ever received from an online job and just like most newbies to Cryptos, it looked unreal until I was able to convert it to cash. Since then I have been keeping my btc earnings like bank savings.
This is the same tactic I'm currently using. For most newbies, receiving any payment in Bitcoin looks unreal until it's converted to fiat currency.

But after missing out on a bull run that occured barely 48 hours after that, it's time to play the hodling game for Bitcoin.

I started using bitcoins another cryptocurrency few years ago when I want to buy it tools and the only method of payment is through Bitcoin. I don't have any choice than to open a cryptocurrency wallet and start buying Bitcoin in order to make the transaction. The same thing goes for the other web currency like perfect money, Ebullion, Skrill etc.

I'm yet to have any relationship with bitcoin in particular. The only thing I can say I av been doing with bitcoin is with the demo account I registered with. I mostly trade with bitcoin must times because of it rate at which it bring profit. That's the only thing av done with bitcoin.
There are a lot of sites where you get paid through bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. I have never purchased any cryptocurrencies, however, I have some ether, bitcoin cash, lirecoin, bitcoin on my coinbase wallet. I earned these cryptocurrencies by working on varius platforms. My only problem is I have to withdraw my cryptos to pay my bills.

The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
in the past my country was not allowing the trade in cryptocurrency so I was only watching the Bitcoin price from last some years but now few months ago I have started crypto trading and then the Bitcoin price was 17,000 and I know it is trading at $ 47,000.

I am doing trading of cryptocurrency from one month and I have to know about it importance. Bitcoin is increasing day by day but from two weeks it is reducing a lot and the peoples are facing with a lot of loss.

There are a lot of sites where you get paid through bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. I have never purchased any cryptocurrencies, however, I have some ether, bitcoin cash, lirecoin, bitcoin on my coinbase wallet. I earned these cryptocurrencies by working on varius platforms. My only problem is I have to withdraw my cryptos to pay my bills.
Hmm... Is it possible to share these plateform with me and are they accepted in countries like Nigeria. I would be happy to get at least some to start trading live however I will advice you to learn how to trade and develop your own techniques, even though you will av to sacrifice some of it for not paying bills but to trade. But as soon as you have the idea behind trading you will have more than enough to settle bills and live expensive.
don't forget to share those plateform thanks.

the feature is of digital currency. like bitcoin many other currency is in market. the new born in this market is PI. in upcoming days all financial transactions will be shifted on these digital currencies.

I got to know about bitcoin far back 2010 but I didn't do anything about it because I didn't know it will be this popular today. But I started using bitcoin on one of these ptc sites, even though I never got paid after investing and getting to the minimum withdrawal. Then I started leaving some of my money in btc wallet. And so many other transaction today.

the feature is of digital currency. like bitcoin many other currency is in market. the new born in this market is PI. in upcoming days all financial transactions will be shifted on these digital currencies.
I read somewhere that there are more than 6000 cryptocurrencies. PI may not be the latest cryptocurrency to be launched. A lot more cryptocurrencies might have probably been already launched. Since cryptocurrencies are volatile in nature, I don't think cryptocurrencies can replate the fiat currency.

It was not been long that I start earning online, and the first earning was through bizdustry and that has been a great experience and it makes me feel better. I have been into many business online but they were not that good enough and not trusted but now I trust bizdustry. So they are many platforms that people can make money online with it just that they are not been discovered by us.

I started trading in bitcoin last five years, and ever since the bitcoin has been appreciating and I have never lost in the business of Bitcoin.

I started using Bitcoin,early 2017 but was scheptical about investment, I normally use it send fund across because of low transaction fees. I also use it to run my online exchange market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back