What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

My first bitcoin transaction was just a couple years back. It was a very small transaction. I just used bitrefill in order to purchase myself some airtime for my mobile device. It was in all honesty, my way of testing to see if bitcoin and other crypto was legit or not and when i found that it was i was very stoked for it and have been preferring this as a means of transaction ever since.
back then when my client asked
My first bitcoin transaction was an airdrop from an app.

It's so small that I'm still unable to withdraw it yet.

I have Airdrops here and there, still cant withdraw due to high transaction fee
That's why I never participated in airdrops. Airdrops is a method to attract users to a new proposed coin. The free offer will allow you to collect some coin, which cannot be exchanged or withdrawn. Airdrop tries to lure big investors, if the company manages to attract new investors they will then launch ICO. Even when ICO is launched they have a long way to go, or to be listed in exchange, so to speak.

I remember I started using bitcoin in 2008 by mining it. I lost the account details though. It could have made me a millionaire if I'd not lost it
This is actually true of a lot of users in the cyptoworld at the moment. There are many that had bitcoin when it first released or achieved it through an airdrop, however have since lost the wallet and therefore do not have access to the funds at the moment. This is referred to as lost funds and it can be quite disheartening for those that could have had quite a few bitcoin however are unable to access it.

I started using bitcoin last year when I joined BizDustry last year. Ever you though have been in the crypto currency exchange Business for a while buying Ethereum, I have never bought Bitcoin into my portfolio untill I started using for BizDustry cash out on a regular basis.

The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
What was your first bitcoin transaction?
I got to know about bitcoin in 2015, when 1BTC was equivalent to $400, then I bought $30 worth of bitcoin from an online agent on localbitcoin platforms and transfer to my Blockchain account, I also bought from Luno and transferred to my Blockchain. The last coin I transferred from luno was December 18 2016. I got tired of the whole coin when I was scammed of $60 here in my country, all in the cause of bitcoin. I abandoned my Blockchain until this year, when I heard that 1BTC = $8000. I moved back but my Blockchain account where all my bitcoin was kept inside, was a serious problem, I lost everything as I could not access the account again due to change in device and I can't remember any paraphrase. I have opened another account now and I'm starting all over again.

I'm still looking at the possibility of earning bitcion from the forum. I haven't had any transactions yet with it, in fact my plan is to get that experience from getting paid in the forum using bitcoin.

I know this currency now because there was no digital currency in our country.But when I realized that this currency was growing very fast, I decided to invest in it. I'm learning, no transaction yet But in the future I will experience it to a great extent.Only then will I be able to take a step. For now, my focus is only on earning from this website.

I remember I started using bitcoin in 2008 by mining it. I lost the account details though. It could have made me a millionaire if I'd not lost it
Wow, you started using bitcoin in 2008? As far as I know the first bitcoin ledger was created in 2009 by someone called Satoshi Nakamato. It is not known whether it is a name of a person or a group of people. When bitcoin waa created in January 2009, it was 0.0008 USD

I received my first bitcoins in 2016 and it was from a writing site called blogjob. My aecond transaction was investing some of my bitcoins on HYIP. I did try a lot of things to earn bitcoins. However, I never saved, I converted to cash.

My btc journey began in 2019 whereby I developed interest in the way btc was being used, I bought some when the value was low and held for a while and saw my btc rising, this got me more interested in crypto generally, I have some btc and currently studying other Cryptos for further investment.

Wow, you started using bitcoin in 2008? As far as I know the first bitcoin ledger was created in 2009 by someone called Satoshi Nakamato. It is not known whether it is a name of a person or a group of people. When bitcoin waa created in January 2009, it was 0.0008 USD
This is a very low value for bitcoin and truly shows how much bitcoin has grown over the years and how the popularity alone has caused an increase in the price from that 0.008 USD to over 30k USD at the moment. This is a major growth. Based on the value that it started off with, chances are that faucets at that point would have been awarding close to one bitcoin to each of its users. However at that point, no one could have successfully and accurately predicted how the price would grow exponentially as it has.

I don't remember well, but before I have participated in many places, there are a lot of opportunities to earn Bitcoin, through mining software faucet, and also cloud mining. Because in this time Bitcoin it is in processes and there are many places to collect some Bitcoin.

That was nice as your first transaction on bitcoins was on 2010 but mine was on 2019 when I join one paying forums that I earn money and for the withdrawal process was the using of bitcoin that was my first time I was doing bitcoin transaction and they send me some bitcoin worth $5 ,that was my first bitcoin transaction ever since then I've been doing a lot of transactions related to bitcoins which I cannot even remember, the world is coming into the world of digital.

my first bitcoin transaction(not crypto currency as a whole) was about a few months ago by receiving a payment from hivemicro a microtask job site, and I sent it to an exchange and turned it into cash to withdraw it to my credit card.

This is a very low value for bitcoin and truly shows how much bitcoin has grown over the years and how the popularity alone has caused an increase in the price from that 0.008 USD to over 30k USD at the moment. This is a major growth. Based on the value that it started off with, chances are that faucets at that point would have been awarding close to one bitcoin to each of its users. However at that point, no one could have successfully and accurately predicted how the price would grow exponentially as it has.
I don't think there were bitcoin faucets back then. Bitcoin did not become popular until 2014 or 2015 when it started to be accepted by major market places including Microsoft. At the beginning of 2016, bitcoins were playing at $400, however, by the end of 2016, it was already $900. I remember because I used to accept payment via bitcoins.

If I'm not mistaken, I just started last year. I know it's super late but it's better than never. I only got it as a payment from coinpayu. Back then, I always disregard any news nor try any sites that pays through bitcoin because at the time, I found it complicated.

I got to know about bitcoin in 2015, when 1BTC was equivalent to $400, then I bought $30 worth of bitcoin from an online agent on localbitcoin platforms and transfer to my Blockchain account, I also bought from Luno and transferred to my Blockchain. The last coin I transferred from luno was December 18 2016. I got tired of the whole coin when I was scammed of $60 here in my country, all in the cause of bitcoin. I abandoned my Blockchain until this year, when I heard that 1BTC = $8000. I moved back but my Blockchain account where all my bitcoin was kept inside, was a serious problem, I lost everything as I could not access the account again due to change in device and I can't remember any paraphrase. I have opened another account now and I'm starting all over again.
One of the common issues of using mobile crypto wallet is losing money when you forget seed phrase. I also lost some bitcoins when I forgot my seed phrase. However, it was a small value, just about $5. I have heard of local bitcoins however, I have never used it. I have also never bought any bitcoins, my source of bitcoins is the payment I receive from clients and paid to post sites.

My first Bitcoin transaction was just last year so it's nothing interesting it was when i put my earnings into a gambling website and that's it. However buying a pizza for a lot of Bitcoins is really an insane back then.

My first bitcoin earning was from a game I played that rewards people after you watch a ton of ads, it wasn't much though and it was quite recent, the earning was around $0.41 which is quite small.

My first transaction with btc was in 2015, I got to know about it from one of my brothers but didn't pay much attention to it as at then. I actually wished I've taken it so Serious as at then but its all good, it's still not too late to get started with it.

I don't think there were bitcoin faucets back then. Bitcoin did not become popular until 2014 or 2015 when it started to be accepted by major market places including Microsoft. At the beginning of 2016, bitcoins were playing at $400, however, by the end of 2016, it was already $900. I remember because I used to accept payment via bitcoins.
Even at a price of 400 dollars, the value that you have gotten or rather the amount o satoshi that you would have gotten would have been quite large which if held until now would have seen some major profits. you say that you used to accept bitcoin as payment during that time. How has the price changes over those periods affected your business? I think the fluctuation in price is what scares off most businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back