What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

I have been following the cryptocurrency wave online for many years but I chose never to take any step which I'm regretting presently. I saw Bitcoin when it was around $3000 few years ago, someone told me to buy a portion and keep but I was afraid to lose my money. Recently I saw what Bitcoin has become and how it has skyrocketed suddenly and I was amazed but I was already too late. I started transacting Bitcoin sometimes late last year.

Very funny enough, my first real involvement in bit coin came 3 years ago where I bought 10 dollars with of bit coin. Then I dint really know what was going on and I just bought it because that was what was on everyones lips. After buying, I dint know what I was supposed to do next again. I got bored of it and looked for someone who bought it. I regret it today lol

My first bitcoin I got was in 2014 and it was faucets that gave md then, I can't remember the exact amount again but I knew I sent all the btc then to a blockchain wallet and I sold it to someone who wanted bitcoin for a transaction, I sold it then very cheap knowing that I got it for free.

I started trading Bitcoin early this year, I bought about $30 dollars Bitcoin, I trade it with luno, it was cool, i made some gain but you have to be careful so you don't lose your money or get scammed

The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
What was your first bitcoin transaction?
I first had a bitcoin transaction of about 0.0001 BTC, which was around 16k naira in the year 2020. I got paid for a service I rendered online and had to receive the payment via the luno app. It looked so much to at first, but when I converted to dollar, I realized it was just about $25 then.

I first had a bitcoin transaction of about 0.0001 BTC, which was around 16k naira in the year 2020. I got paid for a service I rendered online and had to receive the payment via the luno app. It looked so much to at first, but when I converted to dollar, I realized it was just about $25 then.
Contrarily, when I receive bitcoins it looks like a negligible sum, however, when I convert the value into USD it looks big. Recently, I received ).001 bitcoin from an ad network, this amount looks very negligible, yet it is equivalent to just about $37. I have been using bitcoin for a long time. When I started using bitcoin it was not even legal in my home country.

I started using bitcoin in the 2020 when i registered in a platform that used bitcoin as its method of payment.that feeling was exciting and real.it motivated me alot to continue because i sold it and made profit because it added values after 3days.

I remember I started using bitcoin in 2008 by mining it. I lost the account details though. It could have made me a millionaire if I'd not lost it
how did you lose such important details? check your mail spam folder it could still be there. Comb through all your online details. This is so painful. First time I used bitcoin was to pay for a forex trading signal. Found the alphanumeric password as jargons but I wrote them down and it saved me some stress.

I started using Bitcoin for transactions on the year 2018,i got my luno account that same year because that's the account I use for my first transaction and I'm still using my luno account because they have been very reliable and useful

first if the bitcoin transaction is faucetpay it is easy because you can earn on the faucet more faucet websites .. just in case the faucet handout is low and there is only a limit per day but you can be patient.

I started using bitcoin about four years ago during a popular gambling MMM. I used btc to invest in MMM and I lost my investment. To the extent that I have to distance myself from any online investments until this year when I began to have interest in online investments again

The amount of Bitcoin I earned for the first time in 2015 was around 0.010 BTC. I think the BTC value was about 236 USD that year. This was the first time I transferred the amount of BTC I won to a game site. I'm very regretful now. Think about it, Bitcoin is currently around $ 34,800.

I started using bitcoin about a year ago after taking a class. I had a class on crypto currencies in general on Udemy. It was by Chris Haroun an experienced financial expert and cyrtpo guru.

I've been investing in cryptocurrency for a long time but I've not been using bitcoins for transaction if you are talking about introduction of myself to cryptocurrency I have been in the system of crypto currency for more than three years, that was first when I was introduced into cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

I've been investing in cryptocurrency for a long time but I've not been using bitcoins for transaction if you are talking about introduction of myself to cryptocurrency I have been in the system of crypto currency for more than three years, that was first when I was introduced into cryptocurrency.

When I first heard about bitcoin, somewhere around 2010 or so, it wasn't fascinating. I had absolutely no knowledge about crypto currencies nor the future they hold, that will have been my first entrance into the market but I didn't attached any much importance to it.

My first Bitcoin transaction was my first earning from this forum, it looked so surreal to me then, I remember checking my Luno wallet from time to time, looking at the decimal places numbers called Bitcoin and wondering how this digits became that valuable overtime.
After sometime, I sold it off and withdrew it simply because I need the money due to bills that are pilling up for me.
I have not transacted using Luno app. I would want to know what your experience has been when using the app. I want a situation where I can be able to withdraw my earnings using Bitcoin wallet ID, but I am confused between using Luno app or Roqqu app to do this.

It has not been a long time since I was introduced into cryptocurrency ,in fact I was introduced into cryptocurrency through this paying forum because I need to accept my payment through cryptocurrency that makes me to go into the research and understand how cryptocurrency work

My first bitcoin transaction was in this forum very real like I was shocked that wow I actually saw one app that isn’t a scam .abd I got paid my second Tim some years ago that time bitcoin was not much popular.as the amount was much low I used it to do plenty things that were piling me up since .i knew bitcoin to be a very real site but now it’s super real that everyone in my family is doing it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back