What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

Bitcoin has been in existence right from time. The increase in the value makes me believe it might have started before I was born. Any ways I started using bitcoin when I started selling and engaging in online sells. My country is restricted to popular payment methods, so I do receive my payment through bitcoin wallet.

I learnt about Bitcoin last year(2020) in April. It was introduced to me by a friend who taught me about a great bitcoin investment method that worked well. I did my first transaction that April by buying bitcoin worth $30 in local bitcoins site.

I started using bitcoin back in 2017 when I joined forum coin .there I was first paid out through cryptocurrency ( bitcoin) . My first transaction was when I funded my betting accounts through bitcoin .
Unfortunately, I lost the money because I sent to a wrong address.
Since then I became more careful with cryptocurrency transactions

April 2020, the website i was working on, had no support for payeer of paypal, so i went for crypto instead, i luckily made a profit of 15$ because the price increased back then, i didn't regret that at all :p

The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
What was your first bitcoin transaction?
my first bitcoin transaction was as a bitcoin buyer and seller. the few bucks I made as profit that day made me so happy, I would have made more bucks if I was patient enough till today. but all the same, I'm still a bitcoin merchant, buying and selling.

The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
I have never made a Bitcoin transaction but I have it in my luno wallet. It was a reward for signing up with luno and it was too low to be withdrawn. It has quadrupled in price though. I will purchase some and withdraw together.

My first bitcoin transactions was 2015. Did some online work then and I was given my pay in bitcoin
I knew what bitcoin was but never expected the value to be hownit is now
But been me, I just wrote down my blockchain wallet address somewhere and forgot all about it.
Early months of 2018 I needed to pay some bills and I just miraculously remembered the bitcoin, it was worth about $600 back then. Since then, I dont joke with bitcoin

I learnt about Bitcoin last year(2020) in April. It was introduced to me by a friend who taught me about a great bitcoin investment method that worked well. I did my first transaction that April by buying bitcoin worth $30 in local bitcoins site.
This is actually a pretty good time to have learnt about bitcoin and to get invested into it as well, because if I am not mistaken this was after the major price crash that happened due to the first wave of the pandemic globally. So for that investment you are likely to have gotten a decent amount of bitcoin for your money. I hope that you were able to profit from that purchase in your bitcoin.

I started buying bitcoin like seven months after I learnt bitcoin trading, I intentionally decided to master it very well before starting so that I wouldn't be making unnecessarily mistake. Lest I forget my first bitcoin transaction was 20$ I bought with gift card on Paxful, it was a wonderful moment for me that day.

Concerning my first transaction on bitcoin, well, I have no one yet on bitcoin but am hoping that I will be using my first income on this plartform to make some investment into bitcoin. I hope I receive it soonest so I can make transaction

I'm yet to make any transaction from crypto currency though! The first transaction I did, I ended up being scammed. I'm just been careful of when to be involve in doing transaction so I won't regret my actions.

I learned about bitcoin only recently. Maybe 3 or 4 months back. I tried buying and investing it and then it dropped ridiculously the same day I had intended to. So I bought somewhat around 50k naira and I just transferred my wallet to my computer and then in a sec, everything disappeared to an unknown wallet address. I haven't done anything coin related since then.

My first bitcoin journey started in 2016. Then I bought a 100 bitcoins coins but we didn't do it as investment then. Just trading but I couldn't gain much in it because the price was still relatively small then. I regret not keeping some then. I would have become Elon Musk by now.

The first time I started using bitcoin was when a friend try introduce me to it but I only started at the initial stage but didn't go far in it so I had to stop and by the time I get back it my password got misplaced.

I started using Bitcoin when I want to buy a tools I needed for graphic design, albeit the cracked version because the real one is too expensive. The only playment accepted by those people is Bitcoins. So I have to look for seller that deals with Bitcoin in my city. There were not that many back then, I have to travel a long distance just to buy the BTC of 47 dollars.

you can get bitcoins by accepting them as a payment for goods and services or by buying them from a friend or someone near you. You can also buy them directly from an exchange with your bank account.

The first time I heard of crypto currency was the first week of January last year, I was told to send some Bitcoin to some company I was investing with so I sent it and it later turned out to be a scam with kept me away from it for a while. I'm using it now to transfer monies to people close to me.

Presently I have not transact on Bitcoin wallet before. This is my first attempt.
Bitcoin is a collection of computers, or nodes, that all run Bitcoin's code and store its blockchain. A blockchain can be thought of as a collection of blocks. In each block is a collection of transactions. Because all these computers running the blockchain have the same list of blocks and transactions and can transparently see these new blocks being filled with new Bitcoin transactions, no one can cheat the system. Anyone, whether they run a Bitcoin "node" or not, can see these transactions occurring live. In order to achieve a nefarious act, a bad actor would need to operate 51% of the computing power that makes up Bitcoin. Bitcoin has around 47,000 nodes as of May 2020 and this number is growing, making such an attack quite unlikely.4

I start using bitcoin last year, that is 2020 and I was very happy. Because before I don't believe in cryptocurrencies but now I have full assurance about cryptocurrencies and I will also invite other people to cryptocurrencies.

My first bitcoin transaction was just a couple years back since 2018. I used it for smart contract called btcinvestment, though it later crash it I was able to make a little satoshi of bitcoin.And i also used faucet that pays me bitcoins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back