What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
What was your first bitcoin transaction?

My first Bitcoin transaction was my first earning from this forum, it looked so surreal to me then, I remember checking my Luno wallet from time to time, looking at the decimal places numbers called Bitcoin and wondering how this digits became that valuable overtime.
After sometime, I sold it off and withdrew it simply because I need the money due to bills that are pilling up for me.

The first bitcoin transaction was performed in 2010 by buying 2 pizzas for 10, thousand bitcoins. I just checked my transaction history on my coinbase account. My first bitcoin transaction was from coinbase in December 2015. Coinbase sent me 0.0001 bitcoins (worth 4 cents at that time) to get started. At that time bitcoin was $400, the current value (as of writing this) of 0.0001 bitcoins is 4.47 USD. Actually, that was just a signup bonus. My first actual bitcoin transaction was receiving 0.2521 bitcoins which was $100.03. The price of bitcoin was $396.79 (Feb. 2016). I had earned that amount by working for a Canadian client. If I had not spent those bitcoins I would have $8737.48.
When I was receiving bitcoins, I never understood the value of bitcoins, therefore, I converted them to cash and used it for my expenses. Only if I had known the true value of bitcoins.
My first bitcoin transaction was just a couple years back. It was a very small transaction. I just used bitrefill in order to purchase myself some airtime for my mobile device. It was in all honesty, my way of testing to see if bitcoin and other crypto was legit or not and when i found that it was i was very stoked for it and have been preferring this as a means of transaction ever since.

My first bitcoin transaction was in 2017 and it was for payment for some jobs done. I never for once imagined that it would get to this level if not I would have bought more after being introduced to it for the first time.

I remember I started using bitcoin in 2008 by mining it. I lost the account details though. It could have made me a millionaire if I'd not lost it

I am feeling very sad for you, if you keep holding 0.2521 btc you can earn huge amount of money from it.
if it comes to me I am involved in online earning from last 7 to 8 months, and my first transaction was only with $20 whitch now become $27.

The first bitcoin I ever received from an online job and just like most newbies to Cryptos, it looked unreal until I was able to convert it to cash. Since then I have been keeping my btc earnings like bank savings.

My first bitcoin transaction was just few weeks ago and it was the payment I got from bizdustry, after commenting for several day's I earned 13,000 biznotes, I withdrew the full 13,000 biznotes which was $13 but I got credited with just $10 I messaged the admins and was informed that the balance $3 was charge for sending the bitcoin to my wallet address

Well I'm glad I could earn something online.

I was a teenager when I first heard about Bitcoin. Today I can say I have made a lot of transactions and earned a lot of Bitcoin over the years.
But my very first Bitcoin transaction was in 2016. I did a work for a client online and he paid me in Bitcoin.

My first Bitcoin transaction was my first earning from this forum, it looked so surreal to me then, I remember checking my Luno wallet from time to time, looking at the decimal places numbers called Bitcoin and wondering how this digits became that valuable overtime.
After sometime, I sold it off and withdrew it simply because I need the money due to bills that are pilling up for me.
Lol, interesting that you got your first taste of satoshi from this forum. Assume not for compounded bills that man needs to pay. I could've been having 0.05 Bitcoin now, since I started online jobs. But bills to carter for can't just allow me save my coins for the future benefits.

The amount of Bitcoin I earned for the first time in 2015 was around 0.010 BTC. I think the BTC value was about 236 USD that year. This was the first time I transferred the amount of BTC I won to a game site. I'm very regretful now. Think about it, Bitcoin is currently around $ 34,800.

I first knew about Bitcoin when I was involved in MLM, so after falling to some scams, I also avoided Bitcoin.

My first real transaction was my payment from Bizdustry a month ago. It was just $8, but I am now more interested in accumulating more and more cryptocurrency.

Lol, interesting that you got your first taste of satoshi from this forum. Assume not for compounded bills that man needs to pay. I could've been having 0.05 Bitcoin now, since I started online jobs. But bills to carter for can't just allow me save my coins for the future benefits.
Brother, this is just nothing but the truth for me, it looks like the bills always target me when I am about to receive my payment, once I am about to receive payment, the bills will just pop it ugly head up.
This characteristics of billings for me is not making me to achieve my targeted earnings but I am quite confident that it will soon be a thing of the past. Earning my first online payment here will always make this forum the best for me anytime any day🙅

Brother, this is just nothing but the truth for me, it looks like the bills always target me when I am about to receive my payment, once I am about to receive payment, the bills will just pop it ugly head up.
This characteristics of billings for me is not making me to achieve my targeted earnings but I am quite confident that it will soon be a thing of the past. Earning my first online payment here will always make this forum the best for me anytime any day🙅
I understand how it is with emergency bills. As you said the bills will be things of the past and you will start making plans to save up more. Bizdustry will always be the best leading forum site around. Everyone of the staff is working tremendously to enhance it's reputation to even greater height.

My first Bitcoin transactions was from forum coin when the moderator @CyberFreak started paying users on Forum coin through bitcoin. I first recieved $5 via my blockchain wallet . I was indeed a nice experience.

I started dealing with bitcoin in somewhere December 2017 and my first bitcoin transaction was 0.005 received from freebitcoin.co in early 2018. Maybe if had known bitcoin could hit like this, we would have saved much before it reaches this level.

I think my first knowledge about Bitcoin was in 2015. I didn't get to use it until 2016 during the days of ponzi scheme mmm 😂😂. In fact many clones came out then and fleeced people of their hard earned Bitcoin. I had to take a break until 2018 when I resumed using the crypto. I think smart contract platforms like forsage and millionmoney made crypto more popular in Nigeria.

I started using bitcoin in 2018, I used it for smart contract called btcinvestment, though it later crash it I was able to make a little satoshi of bitcoin. I wish I had used it before then when bitcoin was cheap, I would have been in money now.

My first bitcoin transaction was an airdrop from an app.

It's so small that I'm still unable to withdraw it yet.

I have Airdrops here and there, still cant withdraw due to high transaction fee

I got paid by bitcoin some years ago and that time bitcoin was not much popular. As the amount was much low, I used it to recharge my number from a website. If I knew bitcoin was capable of becoming some like now it is, I would have invested that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back