What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

My first ever bitcoin transaction actually happened as a result of this forum. It happened when I received my first parent of thirteen dollars worth of btc and then transfered it into my link wallet for me to convert it to fiat currency and spend.

I started using bitcoin in the early days when it was still fairly new. I indulged in some high yield investment programs at that time and loosed my bitcoins

I started using Bitcoin last year. It's has been great and wonderful since then. But what freaked me out was the transaction fees. I'm now used to cryptos and know how to reduce the fees now.

I am yet to start using bitcoins and I have not performed any bitcoin transaction. That's because until recently, I did not know how I can earn bitcoins or invest in bitcoins.

My first bitcoin experience was when I got paid in bitcoin from forum coin and I was mining bitcoins on a site called faucet.io. But the site disappeared with some of my bitcoins and did not know until I tried to login after months of being inactive. Also, I had a block chain app where I invested $6 bitcoin but they lost value and became $2 then I sold them. That was back in 2018. I've never invested in bitcoin again.

Well, not just bitcoin but I have also never used any crypto currencies until recently. Just about 2-3 days ago, I earned my first crypto currency from an earning site.

My first transaction with bitcoin was last year when i bought my first bitcoin but i sold it almost immediately because i was scare the price would go down and that i would lose my money

My first bitcoin transaction was on 2020 that is when I got paid by bitcoin, the amount was somehow rise from last year till now people has been enjoying bitcoin.

I started using Bitcoin at around 2016, and my first transaction with it was on a Ponzi scheme when Ponzi scheme were all over the place

I just invested in bitcoin just of recent and I am hoping to have a wonderful experience of of investment and not to regret.

My first Bitcoin transaction took place in the year 2019 when I was paid by a paid to post forum. It was such a great day for me. I earned my first bitcoin there. Unfortunately, they no longer pay in Bitcoin due to the fact that the transaction fee of Bitcoin is just insanely high, so they now pay in other cryptocurrencies instead and I still get payments from them regularly.

My first bitcoin transaction was in 2020. since then I have developed interest in anything cryptocurrency and I'm also a trader. The simplicity and the way it is decentralized is one thing I like the most.

I have learned about bitcoin but started using bitcoin January last year, my first transaction was with luno and it was a deposit from my bank as I wanted to hold some coins then.

Around September last year, I received $5.6 via Bitcoin from beermoneyforum and it was my first BTC transaction. I was very happy that day.

Its not too late i started with crypto, it was around march ending. Not up to three months, i learned about it here at bizdustry. And the first coin i had is LTC before acquiring other coins like BTC, and BNB.

I did my first bitcoin transaction in 2020 and since then I have developed a lot of interest in cryptocurrencies and has started trading it. What interested me is how decentralised it is.

The first bitcoin I ever received from an online job and just like most newbies to Cryptos, it looked unreal until I was able to convert it to cash. Since then I have been keeping my btc earnings like bank savings.
I started my entire cryptocurrency journey in January this year and to be realistic I never made use of Bitcoin for many months until recently when I bought some quantities from a friend and decided to sell it back after a while.

My cryptocurrencies journey has been very interesting for close to 5years now , I keep learning on daily basis and applying them for better results.

I started my entire cryptocurrency journey in January this year and to be realistic I never made use of Bitcoin for many months until recently when I bought some quantities from a friend and decided to sell it back after a while.
Yeah, I remember beating myself up for not getting into the game earlier. Anyways, I am learning more now and hoping to earn more from hereon.

The first bitcoin I ever received from an online job and just like most newbies to Cryptos, it looked unreal until I was able to convert it to cash. Since then I have been keeping my btc earnings like bank savings.
Our first bitcoin usage is quite similar and I have always said that if I had known and I had invested in Bitcoin as at then when the price was low, I would have become a millionaire by now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back