What's new

When did you start using bitcoins? What was your first bitcoin transaction?

I think my very first-time bitcoin transaction was in 2020. Since then I have developed a lot of love 4 cryptocurrencies and that made me to venture into cryptocurrency trading.

My own first bitcoin transaction was when i received some funds from a ptc platform ,,and i was glad because then the transaction feels was very low

I have been hearing about bitcoins in long time but I started trading in bitcoins last year. I bought some from a friend at a very high price but I still make some reasonable amounts of profits from it when bitcoins rises this year.

My first bitcoin transaction was in 2014 when I bought a $10 wort of Bitcoin to invest in an online investment site. However, the site turned out to be a huge scam and I lost that money.

I can't even remember the time I use bitcoins for transaction because it has not been long ever since I was introduced into cryptocurrency, I can say that maybe I have never use bitcoins for transaction before because I do not concentrate in bitcoins.

I started using bitcoins in 2017 ,and my first transaction was from a faucet site , still running , freebitco. I have cashed out the satoshis to my coinbase wallet which I took around 3-4 months to reach the cashout.

I started using bitcoin not long ago I think not up to two years ago seriously I really enjoyed it even when I have not make any real transactions as to.have an income but as I got addicted to the platform I love it more than before and the transaction was really great.

When I first heard about the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, I never knew that it's something that would be very popular and valuable today, if not, I would have had a lot of money.

My first Bitcoin transaction was from my Bling game to my coinbase wallet last year.
It's worth $5 and so I cannot withdraw it because of the high fees rate on coinbase

My first time.of using bitcoin was not long a go but I can say the transaction was not that funny to bear even though it was as a result of poor network for the transaction which makes me draw conclusions of been scammed by the site.

It is quite long ago I started using bitcoin to purchase things online field I have never consider investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoins because of the price fluctuation.

I got paid in bitcoin last month and that was my first bitcoin transaction. Since I have not carried out any transactions with bitcoin. I always convert to fait currency to pay my bills.

The first time that I made a transaction on bitcoin was around last year August when I received a payment from this website and I wanted to withdraw it into Fiat.

I don't really know when I started using bitcoins but my first introduction into cryptocurrency was when I started investing in Tron which I sold off few weeks later because of sluggish price movements.

Wow! Lots of motivation. I invested in forsage TRX but I was duped. I was a novice and I thought I would get spill overs to aid me earn, not knowing I was tricked.
Post automatically merged:

My first transaction was here on a freelancing platform. I actually used the payooner account and I withdrew to my local bank account. The money was small but I felt elated.

Last edited:
Well I have never made any transaction with Bitcoin or any of those cryptos ,but am planning to do so ,by making my transaction with my online earnings on this forum.

I think I wanted to fund an account that I wanted to use as an investment but I later lost the investment because the website crashed

I started saving my bitcoin only in 2021. Before that I was mainly using bitcoin to withdraw as fiat currency or pay for services and products. It took me a while to understand Bitcoin is an asset that I need to save.

My first transaction for Bitcoin was in local Bitcoins. I was being shown by a friend some ways to invest in it. The investment never worked out for long but I gained so much knowledge on how to use Bitcoin. Now I use it and other cryptocurrencies to receive my online payment.

My first Bitcoin transaction was actually when i was doing transfer to someone after the person have purchased some amount of goods he bought online from me and he accepted Bitcoin as payment method

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back