What's new

When did you first hear you could make a living online?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I started working online, I want to say it was around 2009-2010 or so. I started with Fiverr, but I only started because I saw a news piece about fiverr on a tv show I watched called Attack of the Show. It was on the G4 network, that network that was mostly devoted to gaming news and programming. Anyway, I remember seeing an ad for Fiverr on their show and thinking I could find something, I joined up and started working on it. And the rest is history.

But, what was your story? What did you first hear you could make a living online? What did you try out in the beginning?

I came to understand that you can make money online back in 2010. I even joined a couple of sites. However, I did not start working online until 2012 and I received my first payment in 2013. I have been making full time income online since 2014.

I learnt about how people work online to make money 6 years ago. It was from a colleague at work that I heard it from. I never believed it was possible until he showed me how he's working on and making $200 or more every two weeks. It was how I joined.

I did this get rich program from an infomercial 😃. It was around 2002, I think, and it bombed, but it helped spark an interest in web development.

Anyway, the reason it failed is cause I knew nothing about marketing such a site, even resorting to using bulletin boards at grocery stores.

Well, I certainly didn't hear it anywhere, I simply looked for ways to make money online to supplement my earnings and I saw that online earnings were a very real possibility and that there were thousands of online opportunities to be able to make a living online.

I believe that when I first heard about being about able to make money and make a living from working online was around 2009. I never believed it that very much until 2011. It was in 2011 that I started working online actively.

I've heard about HYIP before but my first dip into the murky waters of online work was back in 2011 when I joined a site called Captcha2Cash. I typed captchas till my fingers went sore just for a few cents. After getting my first payout I quit the very frustrating job. After that, I tried my hands on a couple HYIP and was very interested until Liberty Reserve pulled ranks and disappeared.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back