What's new

Whats worth investing 2022?

I would prefer investing money in many online token projects and other kind of projects that could help me to generate passive income. unfortunately, it is a hard choice to invest due to token scams. i am still searching for the right kind of project.
If you want to make tangible amount of money invest in a newly listed cryptocurrencies you need to make a lot of research because so many of them are scam. I have participated in many of them but at the end of the day I didn't make profit.

Real estate business is worth investing on any day anytime. Also there are some coins that you can invest on now that will you alot of profit tomorrow. What is needed for investment is knowledge. Have knowledge of what you're investing on.

Real estate business is worth investing on any day anytime. Also there are some coins that you can invest on now that will you alot of profit tomorrow. What is needed for investment is knowledge. Have knowledge of what you're investing on.
When it comes to investment real estate will always be at the top because real estate properties are necessity for human existence and development. It is one of the best kind of investment I want to make in the near future.

i believe what is worth investing on in 2022 is investing in yourself, learn a skill, preferably an i.t skill that is in high demand, with having such skill at your disposal you could become financially free in no distance time, for me that is the best investment.

There are some many good things worth investing this 2022, to those that can trade on cryptocurrencies, cryto worth investing on. Same applies to forex trader, stocks trader and real estate agent or Business owner.

It's depend on the one you are interested. There are different type of cryptocurrency you are interested because you must carried out your personal research to determine the most suitable cryptocurrency for you. I will invest in the sand coin, fantom ecosystem.

The kind of knowledge you have acquired would certainly be a good guide to you when you have intensions in investing in something, so you have to devote most of your time into learning first.

I think that knowledge is very important along with experience as well. You can gain knowledge by reading awesome articles and guides that help people to become better traders.

I think that knowledge is very important along with experience as well. You can gain knowledge by reading awesome articles and guides that help people to become better traders.
Experience will help mold your idea, I think this is when you are done with the learning and you are practicing what you have learnt. That is when experience comes in. It's all depends on what you want to achieve.

Actually there are alot of things that worth investment both online and offline depending on our choice. cryptocurrency, forex, stocks market etc and even other offline business that will br profitable.

Whats worth investing in 2022? Please share your thoughs and explain why you think so.
There are lost of things I'll advise you to invest in this 2022, you can invest money on cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, but I don't think if it's advisible for now because we still have some downward movements to complete.

There are some many good things worth investing this 2022, to those that can trade on cryptocurrencies, cryto worth investing on. Same applies to forex trader, stocks trader and real estate agent or Business owner.
one of the best kind of investment and I am looking at currently is real estate. Real estate investment is one of the surest type of investment you can make and be profitable after some period of time. I want to locate properties in rural areas that are likely to develop in the next 10 years and buy them at the cheap price.

Experience will help mold your idea, I think this is when you are done with the learning and you are practicing what you have learnt. That is when experience comes in. It's all depends on what you want to achieve.

Experience is truly important. I may not have enough experience, but I have some knowledge when it comes to investing money online and this is why I have been trading online.

Experience is truly important. I may not have enough experience, but I have some knowledge when it comes to investing money online and this is why I have been trading online.
Trading is quite different from investment . You may be trading cryptocurrency or forex good. Investment is a whole lot of another business entirely which may involve committing money for a certain period of time to earn profit.

Investing in cryptocurrency is a profitable investment , mainly for people that have the interest to do so. Real estate is also A profitable investment . You can also invest in knowledge such as forex and cryptocurrency trading or programming to also earn money

I will choose cryptocurrency investment. You will make passive income if you do the peer-to-peer transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges. I will advise you to go with binance.
Yes I will also makes money from peer to peer transactions, but I'm not use binance to this work I used local bitcoins, this platform only made for p2p transactions, this one really secured and have different payments methods regarding countries.

You didn't mention the niche you are talking about but I will assume that you are talking of cryptocurrency because the thread was posted under cryptocurrency forum. I feel that the foremost cryptocurrencies are worth investing on and it is no other than the Bitcoin and the ethereum.

Well there are some many and many things that is worth investing in this 2022 and such things are agriculture, stock trading and domain.. Domain is one the main thing youth should put more interest on.

Actually the online stuffs has really exposed us to so much of it intrest since the lockdown of the pandemic, alot of business opportunities online has been open to people either in stocks, forex etc if you have the knowledge.

For me, what is what investing in 2022 is forex . If you invest substantial amount of money in forex and you have the required expertise. it is sure that you will make a reasonable amount of money.

Forex Is a good form of investment and possibly the best venture to put your money on this year. However, you should get the needed knowledge around forex if you want to succeed in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back