What's new

Whats worth investing 2022?

I will choose cryptocurrency investment. You will make passive income if you do the peer-to-peer transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges. I will advise you to go with binance.

in other word, I choose to invest in cryptocurrencies. You earn passive income by conducting peer-to-peer transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges. We recommend that you select Binance.

Forex Is a good form of investment and possibly the best venture to put your money on this year. However, you should get the needed knowledge around forex if you want to succeed in it.

Whats worth investing in 2022? Please share your thoughs and explain why you think so.
What are you interests, as this would determine the kind of stuffs you would find interesting to invest into. If you are interested in online activities, I will suggest you invest into affiliate marketing as this would give you an avenue to make some passive income without necessarily having much skills.

I don't really know what is worth investing on this year but I guess it should be agriculture here in my country, because food prices have gone up, and there is hunger.

I don't really know what is worth investing on this year but I guess it should be agriculture here in my country, because food prices have gone up, and there is hunger.
Agriculture is also a really profitable niche for investment and if you have all the logistics right ranging from land to Capital and also labour you can make really good profit from it.

Last edited:
Yeah, am thinking of opening a farm this year and planting some crops to see how it goes, I may also rear some domestic animals to see how it goes.
Agriculture is also a really profitable niche did investment and if you have all the logistics right ranging from land to Capital and also labour you can make really good profit from it.

Yeah, am thinking of opening a farm this year and planting some crops to see how it goes, I may also rear some domestic animals to see how it goes.
If you combine both crop produce and livestock farming it would even give you more profit, though you will need more capital and it would certainly be time consuming if you want to operate it alone except you are capable of hiring the labor you need.

If you combine both crop produce and livestock farming it would even give you more profit, though you will need more capital and it would certainly be time consuming if you want to operate it alone except you are capable of hiring the labor you need.
I want to start small first to see if I will be able to handle it or if it will fit me, if am lucky then I will think of hiring labor as it is also time consuming.

I have the plight to invest on the peer-to-peer platform of binance. This is where I will be able to trade cryptocurrency in exchange for the fiat currency and it is a very lucrative business.

Forex Is a good form of investment and possibly the best venture to put your money on this year. However, you should get the needed knowledge around forex if you want to succeed in it.
Hmm might look into investing on it possibly in the future.

Well you could invest in food but I really dont have the time to do farms but if you got then it might be a good idea if your country is low on food.

I believe that investing your time into learning how to use Google advertisement and social media advertisement is a skill that can be able to bring you a lot of money.

If you have any money that you're thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies I believe that bitcoin and the binance coin are the only true options for me, because they usually do not lose so much or whenever the market goes bad.

The things worth investing online now this 2022 is cryptocurrencies, while offline, if you really have the money is either you invest in buying of land and selling after a period of time or invest on real estate.

It is important to do personal research before getting to decide what to invest in , because a lot of people giving you advice and not really going to use their own advice to go about an investment.

Personally I will consider alot of things to worth investment in the year 2022 even though sometimes it may depend on the knowledge you have about the various business you want.

Personally I will consider alot of things to worth investment in the year 2022 even though sometimes it may depend on the knowledge you have about the various business you want.
The kind of knowledge you have acquired would certainly be a good guide to you when you have intensions in investing in something, so you have to devote most of your time into learning first.

There many investment now that are worth investing, investment on land, real estate, stock trading, poultry and farming at last, these are most of the investment now that worth it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back