What's new

Whats worth investing 2022?

I think the binance coin is actually worth investing in as the coin has never failed those who invested into n it during the dip. If you have up to $200 then you should consider it.
Even if we have to invest in the coin don't you think there's a possibility that it might drop further ? This is for people who may be very much interested to buy it at the lowest buttom.

Even if we have to invest in the coin don't you think there's a possibility that it might drop further ? This is for people who may be very much interested to buy it at the lowest buttom.
The coin have really dip to a high percentage and so it would be safe to even invest in it right now. How sure are you that the market will dip further? No one is certain about that.

The coin have really dip to a high percentage and so it would be safe to even invest in it right now. How sure are you that the market will dip further? No one is certain about that.
No one is certain yes but there is so many prediction talking about the price of bitcoins dropping to 12000 dollars before a final bullish season, those are just a prediction though.

No one is certain yes but there is so many prediction talking about the price of bitcoins dropping to 12000 dollars before a final bullish season, those are just a prediction though.
This is the more reason why I wouldn't invest in the market right now especially this period that the festive season is around the corner. There's still a possibility that the market will dip further.

This is the more reason why I wouldn't invest in the market right now especially this period that the festive season is around the corner. There's still a possibility that the market will dip further.
There is the possibility that it may happen. Well the best time you can invest in the space should be around January
though this may not be a financial advice. I'm hoping to invest around this time too.

Investing in Binance's peer-to-peer platform is extremely difficult. Here I can trade cryptocurrencies against fiat and it is a very lucrative business.

There is the possibility that it may happen. Well the best time you can invest in the space should be around January
though this may not be a financial advice. I'm hoping to invest around this time too.
I am actually hoping to invest around late December thus very year. The thing is that we would keep following up with the market trends to know the best time to trade again in the space.

I am actually hoping to invest around late December thus very year. The thing is that we would keep following up with the market trends to know the best time to trade again in the space.
Well since I don't really deal much with cryptocurrency I may not be able to read the crypto chart professionally. Do you really think that investing around late December this year will be the best time for investment ?

Well since I don't really deal much with cryptocurrency I may not be able to read the crypto chart professionally. Do you really think that investing around late December this year will be the best time for investment ?
I think that would be the best time for it actually but you know the thing with cryptocurrency, the market might even become more bearish at that time. So it will depend on the market situation then.

I think that would be the best time for it actually but you know the thing with cryptocurrency, the market might even become more bearish at that time. So it will depend on the market situation then.
Most times the fundamental aspect control cryptocurrency in the sense that information that is circulating around concerning cryptocurrency will definitely have either positive or negative effects in the price of all coins , that's what we also need to consider.

Most times the fundamental aspect control cryptocurrency in the sense that information that is circulating around concerning cryptocurrency will definitely have either positive or negative effects in the price of all coins , that's what we also need to consider.
When it comes to trading and investing in the cryptocurrency market I really don't do much about fundamental analysis and all that, I just make my research till I am convinced about the trade I'm about to make.

When it comes to trading and investing in the cryptocurrency market I really don't do much about fundamental analysis and all that, I just make my research till I am convinced about the trade I'm about to make.
You can get certain indication that the market might be going to your predicted direction, but at the same time you need to understand that it is not hundred percent guarantee. Cryptocurrency and forex was not designed to make it easier for traders.

You can get certain indication that the market might be going to your predicted direction, but at the same time you need to understand that it is not hundred percent guarantee. Cryptocurrency and forex was not designed to make it easier for traders.
It's more like the survival of the fittest a d so it's a thing to be smart about. There are those who are making millions out of trading cryptocurrency or forex but these are the people that do understand the market.

It's more like the survival of the fittest a d so it's a thing to be smart about. There are those who are making millions out of trading cryptocurrency or forex but these are the people that do understand the market.
I've passed through some training on how forex can be traded profitably for sometimes now but I still find it quite difficult to make money or to predict the market, The whole thing is really complicated.

I've passed through some training on how forex can be traded profitably for sometimes now but I still find it quite difficult to make money or to predict the market, The whole thing is really complicated.
I also learnt about it sometime ago but I dared not to trade in the market because you still don't understand it clearly. So instead of wasting my time on their platform, I would rather go learn a normal digital skill.

I also learnt about it sometime ago but I dared not to trade in the market because you still don't understand it clearly. So instead of wasting my time on their platform, I would rather go learn a normal digital skill.
Seriously I'm really tired about the whole thing. The market can never give you any option to adopt a certain profitable strategy, I just need a strategy that will help me to make at least 7 profitable trade out of ten.

Whats worth investing in 2022? Please share your thoughs and explain why you think so.
I think you can invest in cytpo currencies but firstly you need to lern how to or you lose money you can invest in Bitcoin or other currencies you like but don't invest huge amounts unless you know what you are doing

Seriously I'm really tired about the whole thing. The market can never give you any option to adopt a certain profitable strategy, I just need a strategy that will help me to make at least 7 profitable trade out of ten.
The shortest route to that is to keep learning and also trade under the guidance of a professional cryptocurrency trader. The more you trade under his watch, the more you perfect at making good trading decisions.

The shortest route to that is to keep learning and also trade under the guidance of a professional cryptocurrency trader. The more you trade under his watch, the more you perfect at making good trading decisions.
Well I am still learning because it is necessary, probably in the near future I will be able to master a certain trading strategy that will help me to trade with high degree of accuracy. I hope this days comes soon .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back