What's new

What's the cost to set up a good mining rig?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I would love to mine cryptocurrency, because I would love to start making extra money on the side. If I can set up a good PC to mine, and just forget about it, that would be great. But, how much would it cost to get a good setup built that makes me a good amount of money?

I would love to mine cryptocurrency, because I would love to start making extra money on the side. If I can set up a good PC to mine, and just forget about it, that would be great. But, how much would it cost to get a good setup built that makes me a good amount of money?
From what I have seen it seems that the mining equipment can be quite expensive and also you have to take into account the fact that many countries are now starting to tax the earnings that you get on mining cryptocurrencies. Therefore this is an important consideration that you have to make. Also you need a laptop that is able to handle the necessary equipment that you are purchasing for mining.

Concerning what's the cost to setting up a good mining rig. Well, I don't actually know the exact amount it will cost you but I know the set up might be quite expensive as you will have to purchase a very good hardware device built for such function and also the electricity consumed will be another expenses on it own

depends on the amount of monthly earnings you are aiming to get, GPU's prices currently are so high, i don't recommend you buying them till they are available and the shortage in stock is gone

There is a particular video I watched on YouTube about mining ethereum. The guy he revealed that it is costly to set up but you can gain at the long run.

I do
i don’t really know really know amount to set up a good mining ring because I don’t even know anybody can just get it because I don’t believe must I’m seeing online

Really the thing about mining rig or pool is still very foggy to me, those who claim to be mining are not even prepared to divulge the information on how to successfully mine cryptocurrencies especially BTC, they are definitely hording that info.

However I was directed to one site, I have tried to no avail to set a mining pool.

Mining is costly to start and I don't think there is any guarantee that you will make a lot of profit. I would like to venture into it but I am afraid of scammers.

The more you invest, the more cryptos you will earn and this is an undestandable rule. I personally think that investing $50,000 to buy your own hardware and equipment would be an ideal amount to start a good mining farm.

Mining is costly to start and I don't think there is any guarantee that you will make a lot of profit. I would like to venture into it but I am afraid of scammers.
I know most of a standard mining company is costly to start, don't you think there is a way we can set up a small mining company that will not be costly and will not take so much money, I am also interested in this if it is possible.

I cannot estimate correctly but what I know is that even the biggest mining companies and not just owned by one person it is mostly a combination of joint partners set.

Minning is not really as it used to be back then, i dont really how much it would cost to setup a minning rig or gig but am guessing it might be abit costly and like i said, minning is no longer as it used to be back in the past. You might not really gain much like before.

As far as I know, it is actually possible to mine bitcoin using a computer and it is very lucrative too, but I also think that some tools and softwares would be needed and they be very expensive. As for me, I would rather be holding the coins and just be taking any advantage that comes. It is just my opinion.

I'm sure for you to set up a mining rig it will set you back thousands of dollars to purchase hardware, also you have to check what your state law says regarding crypto mining and also have in mind that your power bill will increase considerably more.

Mining I don't really know the actually amount it will cost a person to set up, but what I know is that the bigger money you use to mine that is what you get in return.

Setting up a mining rig is very expensive and that why it is being run by government and some rich individuals.
I would recommend you invest in a pool mining rather

I don't know is what I have in my head about the mining right is outdated but if it is not yet outdated then you will need thousands of dollars to set up your own personal mining rig.

That is undoubtedly a big question. People are unable to answer it because it is not considered an option. It is very expensive and an individual may not get enough funds to buy it.

you can search the internet or youtube for many tutorials on this topic. In my opinion, I think you have to have a state-of-the-art, high-performance PC to mine something on it.

The ASIC minor that I have checked in Alibaba cost around $900. YOu might have to spend a couple of hundred dollars to deliever your mining hardware at your door step

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back