What's new

What's the cost to set up a good mining rig?

I don't really know much about setting up a mining rig but from information I have gathered it certainly require you purchase some hardware devices that would facilitate your mining activities.

I am aware that the majority of a typical mining company is expensive to start. Do you believe there is a way to establish a small mining firm that would be less expensive and require less capital? If yes, I would be interested in doing so.

those who claim to be mining are not even prepared to divulge the information on how to successfully mine cryptocurrencies especially BTC, they are definitely hoarding that information

I would love to mine cryptocurrency, because I would love to start making extra money on the side. If I can set up a good PC to mine, and just forget about it, that would be great. But, how much would it cost to get a good setup built that makes me a good amount of money?
In general, a motherboard, a processor, a graphics card, a power source, a cooling fan, and a storage device are required to make a competent mining rig. You can anticipate spending between $1,000 and $2,000 on a fundamental mining setup.

It depends on what kind of rig you want to set up. If you want to use GPU mining with 6 GPUs, you will have to spend anywhere between $1000-$4000.If you want to set up ASIC mining, you will have to spend anywhere between $2000 and $20,000.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back