What's new

What's the biggest bonus you ever received?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you worked at any job, you may have been given a bonus or two throughout the years. What was your biggest bonus received? For me I have yet to receive a good bonus myself, but I work for myself to that's kind of hard to issue myself a bonus haha. But I can dream. :D

If you worked at any job, you may have been given a bonus or two throughout the years. What was your biggest bonus received? For me I have yet to receive a good bonus myself, but I work for myself to that's kind of hard to issue myself a bonus haha. But I can dream. :D

I have received many bonuses on many different kinds of online platforms. I have worked as a writer on many different platforms and I was rewarded for that. However, I never received any kind of bonus when I had a day job.

I have worked very hard in a company till now but till now I have received a bonus of Rs 100000.But I have achieved this bonus by working in a company for almost 6 years. I want to say that this bonus is too little for me what is your opinion.

When I had a job I used to receive a 100 percent bonus once a year, during our annual October festival. In our country is a common practice to give a bonus that is equivalent amount of a monthly salary during October festivals. For instance, if you are receiving $1000 salary, you will receive $1000 as a bonus.

I got a bonus when I worked at my first job when the company was very young. Then, after a very successful start, we almost doubled in one year, and each employee received 120 percent of his salary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back