What's new

Holiday bonus or gifts for your employees?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
As a business owner, do you ever give out holiday bonuses to employees? Maybe you give out gifts to your crew instead? I think doing both would be awesome, on top of a bonus you get a gift. But I imagine most companies don't even give out gifts to to their employees. But, they might get a bonus at some point.

What would your preference be as a boss? What's your preference as an employee?

In where am working we do get both holiday bonus and holiday gift. Our boss is very cool he makes sure he do appreciate us every holidays we do observe.

We do get both tangible xmas gift and intangible gifts. This do encourage us put more effort and add extraordinary services to customers during xmas season.

It's holidays bonuses I'm giving to my workers. I wouldn't want to gift anyone what they wouldn't have any need for which makes it not so much useful to them. Let them decide what they want with the holidays bonuses they received.

P
As a business owner, do you ever give out holiday bonuses to employees? Maybe you give out gifts to your crew instead? I think doing both would be awesome, on top of a bonus you get a gift. But I imagine most companies don't even give out gifts to to their employees. But, they might get a bonus at some point.

What would your preference be as a boss? What's your preference as an employee?
It's holidays bonuses I'm giving to my workers. I wouldn't want to gift anyone what they wouldn't have any need for which makes it not so much useful to them. Let them decide what they want with the holidays bonuses they received.
Some year ago I was working in textile Company where they used to give bonus to their employees in some main ways.Used to give a bike to his employee as bonus after 1 year But I want to say that it would have been better for them if he had given them some amount in exchange for the bike.

Some year ago I was working in textile Company where they used to give bonus to their employees in some main ways.Used to give a bike to his employee as bonus after 1 year But I want to say that it would have been better for them if he had given them some amount in exchange for the bike.

Yes, it's why I choose to monetize my workers holidays bonuses. The money will be better for them to spend as they see fit. Gifting them is a nice gesture but it's not going to be the best way to go forward for most of them.

In our country, it is recommended that the employer give a bonus during holidays. It does not matter what is the size of a company, it is recommended by the labor law that the workers receive a bonus. Depending on the company's [policy the bonus amount can be 50 or 100 percent of the monthly salary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back