What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

Dodgecoin and tron are good coins to buy. But I can't really say which is the best coin to buy because there is no best coin at the moment, just price. Tron and dodgecoin have good potential to become a very profitable investment if you buy them now.

Currently, it seems like a good number of people are getting their money invested in Litecoin. Litecoin has been a good option for cryptocurrency investors over the years, so if BTC is too much, you can get Litecoin.
Honestly i started hearing about litecoin from this platform and I am impressed with what I've heard and will like to invest if only i can get someone that'll work me through it

Honestly i started hearing about litecoin from this platform and I am impressed with what I've heard and will like to invest if only i can get someone that'll work me through it
It's a good cryptocurrency as far as appreciating coins goes recently. You have never been involved in any cryptocurrency investment in the past? If no, then you have to start from somewhere. What's your country, so I know the kind of cryptocurrency wallet you can use to start out your investment?

The best coins to buy this period would be bitcoin and ETH. This two coins as lots of potentials some few years to come. So I do believe to invest in it now to prevent losing or wishing you did later

The best coin to buy now is binance Bnb coin. It just have the same potentials like Bitcoin and Ethereum. It's platform currently supports creation of new tokens, it's total circulating amount is in millions which is good. It's also the official coin of top coin exchange binance. I see it reaching $100 From it's current $41 soon.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
The first thing you should do is search for the Queen you are getting cheap and if you are interested in it then buy it and calculate when its rate will be higher then sell it when its rate is higher. The best way is to buy any coin.

It's a good cryptocurrency as far as appreciating coins goes recently. You have never been involved in any cryptocurrency investment in the past? If no, then you have to start from somewhere. What's your country, so I know the kind of cryptocurrency wallet you can use to start out your investment?
Am from Nigeria andi just recently joined ethereum but still interested in litecoin

I think with the way the crytoo market is going, with no regulation to check activities of coins, or even check new coins entering the market. The best and safest will be bitcoin because it is one universally trusted by many to continue to rise in value and be safe. Cardeno or lite coin are two good options to invest in,, after bitcoin and Etherum who re topping.

I would suggest you make research on the new token that havent been listed on major exchange site , i guess you could invest and you might luckily get more profit through that means after the price have increase to a higher amount

Am from Nigeria andi just recently joined ethereum but still interested in litecoin
Nigeria is a growing country in the belief of use of cryptocurrencies lately. Since you have joined the bandwagon of Ethereum investors, it's a good step for you in trying to make money from coins. The same way you joined Ethereum, you can do it with Litecoin.

In my opinion, the best coin to invest in is Euthereum. It is a really promising cryptocurrency. From all indications its value may increase amazingly skyrocket in the next two to three years. Euthereum is gradually increasing steadily.
Tron is also a promising cryptocurrency it is not of much value now. But most of these unpopular cryptocurrency are gradually gaining value and the earlier you invest, the better.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.

Why not give Bitcoin cash a try as it is one of the rising crypto currency in the market at the moment. It is not as appealing as Bitcoin at the moment, but you can transfer it as many times as you want and that's an edge that I find exciting, if you ask me.

I think about the best coin is bitcoin and crypto because I also want to buy this coin and earn with this coin because this coin value increase day by day everyone invest in this bitcoin trading and market up and down everytime so I want to buy the bitcoin and investment in online business

Why not give Bitcoin cash a try as it is one of the rising crypto currency in the market at the moment. It is not as appealing as Bitcoin at the moment, but you can transfer it as many times as you want and that's an edge that I find exciting, if you ask me.
You have a great point. A lot of people cannot afford investment on bitcoin at the moment because of the rate they are sold but Bitcoin Cash is a good option to use as bitcoin replacement and it's as valuable as other growing cryptocurrencies.

Good suggestions, some people have given you good suggestion which I believe u must av taken some actions, but my best advise is learn the market first before investing at all. that's my best advise for you, the moment u learn the market, then u are good to go, you can acquire other altcoin.
Has anybody heard of platincoin before?

Right now I won't say there is a right coin to invest in. Anyone can do just fine. But if you don't want to limit tour you can invest in about 3, so that when one depreciates the other can fill it.

$700 is a good amount of money to invest into business.
You don't have to think you have to research which one you need.
Everybody is not the same that is why we can only suggest to you but if you don't have the right knowledge you don't have to invest your capital.
What works for me may not work for you.

Beyond that, the field of cryptocurrencies is always expanding, and the next great digital token may be released tomorrow, for all anyone in the crypto community knows. While bitcoin is widely seen as a pioneer in the world of cryptocurrencies, analysts adopt many approaches for evaluating tokens other than BTC. It’s common, for instance, for analysts to attribute a great deal of importance to the ranking of coins relative to one another in terms of market cap. We’ve factored this into our consideration, but there are other reasons why a digital token may be included in the list as well.
Ethereum (ETH)
The first bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. The applications on Ethereum are run on its platform-specific cryptographic token, ether. Ether is like a vehicle for moving around on the Ethereum platform and is sought by mostly developers looking to develop and run applications inside Ethereum, or now by investors looking to make purchases of other digital currencies using ether.

It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world.there are more than 7,000 cryptocurrencies on the market today.I would suggest you make research on the new token that havent been listed on major exchange site.

It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Despite its fame, Bitcoin isn't the final word on cryptocurrency – imitators, innovators and spinoffs have emerged in huge numbers, and there are more than 7,000 cryptocurrencies on the market today. With such a broad range of cryptocurrencies to choose from, how do investors know which is the best cryptocurrency to invest in? From the most popular cryptocurrencies making headlines around the globe to lesser-known digital currencies you may never have heard of, here are seven of the best cryptocurrencies to buy in 2021.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back