What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

Right now I won't say there is a right coin to invest in. Anyone can do just fine. But if you don't want to limit tour you can invest in about 3, so that when one depreciates the other can fill it.
Most people are increasingly investing using this strategy which you just mentioned. It's not wise to just invest in one coin when you could invest in more to secure the chances of earning from all of them and even have something like a safe path to your investments.

I will advice you invest on Tron because it's growing very fast and and at low rate to buy, you have to make long term investments plan and watch your money grow, but you have to be very patient and you have to be constantly watching it

I think you have to make a comprehensive research on what coin you want to invest in.Dogecoin has been my one of my best coin.I keep claiming some free coins but you can have it with bitcoin. i guess you could invest and you might luckily get more profit through that means after the price have increase to a higher amount within a short time, but remember to invest an amount you can part with.

I will advice you invest on Tron because it's growing very fast and and at low rate to buy, you have to make long term investments plan and watch your money grow, but you have to be very patient and you have to be constantly watching it
Last night I finally made the decision to invest in Ripple when the case with them is going on. I have the feeling it's going to be coming to an end shortly and the worth of the cryptocurrency will rise close to Litecoin. Hopefully, I'm right.

I gonna go with tron.My opinion is that you have to bath these coins.
on the other hand you can also buy index coined which is also growing very well.Might luckily get more profit through that means after the price have increase to a higher amount.

Are you really sure about Tron? I don't seem to have more information about the coin or hear about many people investing in the cryptocurrency. It won't make sense to have invested in a coin that won't be good enough to business. But if you are sure that it's good, then I may look into it.

If you want to truly benefit from crypto currency, you will have to think about the long term investment. Short term investment will give you little profit. The best strategy to benefit from crypto currency is to hold them for at least 5-10 years. In 2015, bitcoin was $400, now it is $33K. Look at the price growth in just 5 years.

You should buy some dodge coin now, it grew with a whooping 400% just yesterday, it's still a shock to me until this moment, you could also buy etherum, lite coin and XRP they are all great.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
What do you want with the coins? Do you want to buy and hold for long term or trade with it and earn profit?
if you want to hold it. I will suggest you buy ripple. Currently the price of ripple is low. If but now. In two weeks to a month now, the price of ripple will rise

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
Yeah you are right. If I were in your shoes I’ll also be looking at altcoins that have the potential to rise high. Another thing you can do is make research on what coin or token is about to launch and then invest in that. They always have over one hundred percent return on investments.

It doesn't matter what anyone tells you, the best coins to Hold and HODL without any fear or regret is BTC & ETH, as everything revolves around them.

Oh yes, alt coins can make you incredible profits and can at the same tike wreck you.

So if you are looking for other coins to buy apart from BTC and ETH, then do research on DEFI coins.
You can also consider buying DOT & LTC.

You should always try to buy a cryptocurrency that has a future and real use in everyday life. Today 99.9% of cryptocurrency is unused and at any moment its price will decrease. One good example of token use is storj and sia coin. Both cryptocurrencies are used to buy space on the Internet

You have a lot of options in AltCoin, in which you can invest in. Xrp is the best option for its rate is going up a lot, so its better time to invest in xrp and in future its rate will go up too much many traders predicted this.

• Bitcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin (BNB) ...
  • Tron (TRX) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)
Post automatically merged:

• Bitcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin (BNB) ...
  • Tron (TRX) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)

I would say the best coin to buy at the moment is Bitcoin. I have seen and heard positive reviews about the coin. It’s growing really fast as their is a higher demand for Bitcoin in today’s market.

There are lots of cryptocurrencies available which one can try or invest in. Among all these currencies i will suggest the best five which are bitcoin, etherum, ripple, litecoin, tron

Bitcoin (BTC) The granddaddy of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin was first and is the most well-known cryptocurrency on the market. ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
EOS (EOS) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Chainlink (LINK)

If it is on the best coin to buy, I think I will go for Tron coin. I have said in the past that this particular coin seems to want to behave line a stable coin because it has only been fluctuating between a difference of a little cents apart. Go for Tron.

Your decision to invest in cryptocurrency is your best because we can earn a lot of profit from here and I think you should to invest in dot i heard its rate will go up very soon it is good for long term investment.

If you wants to invest that amount in cryptocurrency I would advise you by ethereum. It is not too late to buy Bitcoin if you actually wants to invest in Bitcoin. But I would advise you wait for a pullback. The prices might go down at the end of the year or early next year.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back