What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
To me,the best coin to buy is Tron because in the next few years it will be like Bitcoin...and it is fast rising

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
I have invested in Eth and Sushi. I have much experience in these tokens and we can get daily profit by investing in these because their values changes daily

Bitcoin black is the best coin to buy now, it has a high liquidity, and It will be listed by next year. So now is the best time to accumulate it before it will skyrocket

You should invest in LTC, BNB, BCH, XRP, ETH2.0, ERC2.0 etc. These kind of altcoins have the potential to climb higher in price and bring you the kind of profit you seek for over time.

This best coin I can advise you buy currently is alt coins like etherum, Litecoin, ripples etc because I think they still have future compared to Bitcoin that has already reach it peak

I as of late purchased Ethereum for my speculation. On the off chance that Bitcoin is advanced gold, the Ethereum is computerized oil. So I accept Ethereum will be at acceptable cost in future.

I as of late purchased Ethereum for my speculation. On the off chance that Bitcoin is advanced gold, the Ethereum is computerized oil. So I accept Ethereum will be at acceptable cost in future.
Which of the Ethereum coin are you talking about?? Remember Ethereum has its own built_in coins like, ERC2.0, ETH2.0 ETH1.0 which of them are you talking about??

The best crypto currency to venture into is Etherium at this period. It's a great prospect with great value. Its increasing drastically these days. Although, the increase depend on the the increasing rate in Bitcoin.

I would advise you to invest more in bitcoin as it a great coin with value and potential to give you the best returns. You can also look into Ethereum, it is a great coin too.

The coins projected to go high next year are Bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, links and few other coins so if you can invest in each of them and you are very patient, you will make money from it.

To me, the best cryptocurrency to buy now will always be Bitcoin because of it's high profit investment returns that characterises it, it's a great investment for the short term investors.

The normal Etherum, the most popular one
Yeah, the normal Ethereum coin is the famous amongst all. The rest are products of his own work. They share same block of mining.

I am intrigued qs to what you finally decided? With the pandemic and due to nations taking a proactive amd zealous approach on bringing down the crypto system, I dont see much opportunity for a bumper investment.

Where have you reached?

You can try out the popular and stable coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, ripple and the likes. They are safe and stable so you shouldn't worry about the safety.

I am also thinking of investing some amount into altcoins. But I don't know which ones to buy. I already I'm thinking of Tron, but apart from Tron, I don't know which other ones

Bitcoin black and etherum are the best coins to buy now because they are cheaper. You don't have to worry about the value cuz in no distant it's going to be very valuable. I suggest you buy it and save.

Bitcoin is still the best Cryptocurrency out there but it's currently too expensive for most of us and lots of people have already started looking for the next crypto to cash-in on. Based on popularity, Ethereum is regarded as the next big thing after Bitcoin and there's a lot expectations on Ethereum to go the way of Bitcoin, only time will tell if this will be fulfilled. For now, I think Ethereum rank second in my scale of preference.

If you're thinking of the coins to invest in, I suggest you invest in etherum. You can not go writing with Etherum. Then you can add any other more coins of your choice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back