What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

Over the years I have traded different coin,and they all resulted into profit no matter how small it is
I have bought some uniswap coins. it is growing very fastly day by day and also I have been taken profit from it. My opinion is that you have to bath these coins.
on the other hand you can also buy index coined which is also growing very well and in future respect it will also so give much profit.
Post automatically merged:

The granddaddy of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin was first and is the most well-known cryptocurrency on the market. It also benefits from the largest market cap and is among the most highly traded cryptocurrency, assuring liquidity in the short term. Bitcoin is the king when it comes to retail adoption, leading all other cryptocurrencies in terms of acceptance as a payment medium

Last edited:
This posthas given me ankther coin to look at:Tron
But can someone share their view on Magic, loopring and ontology altcoins .
I have been circling around these coins with ahope of buying some but still in doubt.Though I read upon ontology and looks to be a service coin.
Any comment on this ?

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
The best coin to buy as at this period of time is XLM because its start just like Bitcoin. Its moving slowly but steady. I see Stellar Lumens as a coin to watch out for, in the nearest future. Although, it's not the only one to watch out for, but still have much prospect than any of them.

There is many coin you can invest on and that will generate a good profits for you, but I will advise you to study any kind of coin you will have to invest on, so that you have accurate idea about it when it right to invest or to withdraw.

Concerning which coin is best to buy in the present cryptocurrencies available, I would go with ethereum which is going rapidly recently, ripple and tron too is doing fine but it will be on a long term investment with the two coins

I know lots of people who know and want to accumulate wealth through Crypto currencies won't opt for bitcoin for a smaller Coin with potential like ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash , they are not and they have the tendency to shoot any time .

I will advice you to buy link or Ankr because I see the future of these coins very bright. Another alt coin you can buy is xrp which is ripple the coin too is good. One thing with alt coin is to buy them when they are down and wait patiently they will surely rise and you take your profit happily.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
Factually, alt coins are the best to venture into now. They may look worthless right now due to the fact that everyone's attention is on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bla bla but alt coins indeed do have future and a shift in attention from bitcoin and eth is an advantage to alt coins anytime

If you have enough money the best coin to buy still remain bitcoin or ethereum, you can consider some other cheap cryptocurrency anyway

It all depends on the amount of money you have on you. When you are looking out for the best, you should know that the best are very high in price and worth. Bitcoin remains the first on the list, very expensive, followed by ethereum still high in price. Lesser amount includes litecoin and altcoin.

In my opinion, the best altcoin right now is Ethereum, and according to many forecasts Eth is very good for long-term investment, and it is predicted that the price of Ethereum will be $ 1500 by the middle of this year.

I think about the best coin is bitcoin and crypto because I also want to buy this coin and earn with this coin because this coin value increase day by day everyone invest in this bitcoin trading and market up and down everytime so I want to buy the bitcoin and investment in online business

The best cryptocurrency for me is bitcoin, I'm well aware it's very expensive at the price of $37k now, it's the best. I have seen more people invest in Ethereum, it's also a good option as well.

Getting bitcoin is very challenging because of both the increase of the top crypto currency and the rising currencies but in my opinion I'll advise you go with ethereum since you already have some bitcoins or better still you invest with Tron

Currently, the best coin one can actually buy is Bitcoin, but there are also alternatives like etherum and Stellar lumen, this coins are currently glooming in the digital currency world and I am sure investing on such coin would yield profit

Getting bitcoin is very challenging because of both the increase of the top crypto currency and the rising currencies but in my opinion I'll advise you go with ethereum since you already have some bitcoins or better still you invest with Tron
Currently, it seems like a good number of people are getting their money invested in Litecoin. Litecoin has been a good option for cryptocurrency investors over the years, so if BTC is too much, you can get Litecoin.

First is to make research on the coins you want to buy, there are no best coin and there are no worst coins, the market structure determines the value of the coins. The coins with huge value today can depreciate tomorrow while the one with low value today can also appreciate tomorrow. So just do your research and invest wisely so you don't loose your money.

Yes I also heard about ripple and Tron .
This is running well and looking promising for giving best in return.
I heard Bitcoin and crypto currency as well but I had never buy yet so I cannot say any thing about this but I will suggest you to search yourself for satisfaction.

If you want to invest in a cryptocurrency, you should invest in Ethereum or Bitcoin.Both these currencies are growing on a daily basis and the market value is also very high By the way, bitcoin cash is also a good and heavy currency. But one important thing is that you need to have a little experience before investing, otherwise you run the risk of losing.

On popular demand for now, i think btc is better for now because for the recent drop in value, also forecasts show that the value of btc may rise back and beyond 40,000usd as time goes on, i will advise you get some btc and hold while the value shoots up so as to get some good profits, you can as well study other crypto via coinmarketcap website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back