What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

I would suggest you make research on the new token that havent been listed on major exchange site , i guess you could invest and you might luckily get more profit through that means after the price have increase to a higher amount

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
I have purchased hot and index coins and I will advise you to purchase these tokens because their value is very low in these days as it will be up I will exchange and I hope I will get huge amount of profit.

By coins from an ewallet exchange platform that feature smart contracts in their site. And also that consist of saving coins long time in their site to make some profit over time. I think binance.com ewallet platform have this kind of feature.

By coins from an ewallet exchange platform that feature smart contracts in their site. And also that consist of saving coins long time in their site to make some profit over time. I think binance.com ewallet platform have this kind of feature.
thanks for the recommendation, i will take a look at binance and make a decision. its nice to see all great suggestions here. thanks to all who contributed.

I would suggest you make research on the new token that havent been listed on major exchange site , i guess you could invest and you might luckily get more profit through that means after the price have increase to a higher amount
Mate you can check Tron. Nowadays it's growing fast. I mean people using it. Hopefully it will be growing like Bitcoin in the next few years.

Mate you can check Tron. Nowadays it's growing fast. I mean people using it. Hopefully it will be growing like Bitcoin in the next few years.
Yeah i know of tron i won't advice him to invest on only tron it would be better for him to invest on other coins also , so that the loss won't be too much

Yeah i know of tron i won't advice him to invest on only tron it would be better for him to invest on other coins also , so that the loss won't be too much
What's wrong with the tron? i can see people using this altcoin too much. I mean nowadays Eth also fall down.

According to research tron, ethereum.. Bitcoin and ripple are the best coin to buy now... but do you own research before going into it to avoid Lost.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
I have three altcoins I will suggest , however I will warn that it is a long term investment.
XRP , Tron , and LINK

As a starting affordable point I'd suggest you check dash, altcoin,kusama and etheurem, they experienced some loss recently and are on the rise

Ripple & tron looks promising, you can try it. don't forget: don't invest more than you can lose

I as of late purchased Ethereum for my speculation. On the off chance that Bitcoin is advanced gold, the Ethereum is computerized oil. So I accept Ethereum will be at acceptable cost in future.

Dogecoin has been my one of my best coin.I keep claiming some free coins but you can have it with bitcoin.Have two best coins and spread the risk .

I have bought some uniswap coins. it is growing very fastly day by day and also I have been taken profit from it. My opinion is that you have to bath these coins.
on the other hand you can also buy index coined which is also growing very well and in future respect it will also so give much profit.

If you want to start your own business by investing then my request to you is that you buy bitcoin, its price is sometimes going up and sometimes it is going down, so in 2021, its price will go up. If you keep Hurriyat, you will get huge profit from it
I disagree BTC it s to volatile to be invested in, maybe it was a good choice to do in the beginning of the year not now, you can lose all your money if you do it now since the price can drop because of others selling their coins...

I think most performing coin i can suggest you go invest is link , omg because they had large increase this year , and am very sure they would still increase more

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back