What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, so dear friend bitcoin is the best (btc)

Lite coin is there, etherum is there and it is rising as each and every days goes by. I'm also thinking of a rising coin to invest in and I'm sure going with Etherum

Investment on Bitcoin is the best but im not sure if its a good idea to do it now because we don't know if the price will drop by the end of the year. You can invest on LTC though it's doing better than most Cryptocurrencies by doubling it's price this year

Over the past couple of months, there has been emergence of so many crypto currencies and that might even rise considering many people are now beginning to join in it. For not as a beginner, I can only advice that you buy bit coin, bitxoin cash, etherum or xrp because they are the most used and have a good market and might continue to grow. Do not under estimate all those fringe coins though. Study them and accumulate as you can

The best coin that one could buy or invest in is Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a very good and popular coin that is guaranteed to rise die so many big institutions investing in the coin.
Bitcoin is up for some crazy upward movement of price by next week. So it's the most advisable coin to buy right now.

Really I don't think there is ever a best coin. What we have are good coins backed with good projects. Try to look out for any of such with a relatively low price for now but having great chances of increasing in price in future, they buy some of them.

If I were you I will have look at all crypto currency and invest more on the little raising one and invest small in the giant crypto currency like bitcoin and ethereum,if you just want to invest in a single crypto i think you should consider ethereum or tron ,all this are risk that you must actually take

Bitcoin black and etherum are the best coins to buy now because they are cheaper. You don't have to worry about the value cuz in no distant it's going to be very valuable. I suggest you buy it and save.
Please I wish to know the number of bitcoin black version that we have currently, I am holding the version that gives 3600BBC upon sign up that has not been listed till now. I need update on this please.

While no one can categorically say what cryptocurrency it is you can buy. But I will tell you that the most stable coin you can buy is Bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow... That's just the truth.

The best coin to buy as a venture is the one which will likely appreciate the most after some time. Any answer more explicit than that is coming from somebody who has denied some of the real factors natural in endeavoring numismatics as an "speculation system."

I've in a real sense said this two or three hundred times in different settings: If you simply wish to "park" cash with relative security, there are many, numerous approaches to do that effectively in numismatics. In the event that you wish some pace of return equal to different vehicles thought about dependable and beneficial, you should get into those vehicles rather than numismatics.

I would suggest that you consider coins such as ethereum, litecoin and possibly LINK. The thing is that you should not invest in just one coin, it is better to have a diversified portfolio even in crypto investments.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
In terms of alt coins there are many that are good for an investment. The one that i think has a very bright future is ethereum, as they have just release ethereum 2.0, which is the cause for the major price increases that we are seeing. Another great altcoin is litecoin which also has seen some incredible price hikes over the last few days.

A more risky, but possibly a more rewarding alt coin may be ripple. The value is low now due to the SE lawsuit against the company, however if ripple wins the lawsuit, we may see a major price hike that could lead to tremendous profits. this is very risky though.

Why not go for cheaper coins like doge coin, Tron, wozx and many others. I don't see any future in bitcoin black and ethereum has it is. There are better coins out their that have good future.

But I think everyone have their own views and opinions about investment, this is just my own suggestion.

Right now, I assume you should be buying the ETH. And similar other coins which have the higher price. Make sure to buy any coin that is more than 50 dollar value to the value closer to the BTC. By doing that you are making yourself more comfortable with the price and the overall supply as well. I know a lot of folks who have distributed their savings in multiple coins.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
Brother if you are going to invest in Crypto always be ready for both conditions, profit or loss both can happen equally.
you should go to market survey and look which coin has minimum price and by that coin and wait for the right time to sale it

If you're going to make a long term investment, then ethereum would be a pretty solid choice right now, with eth 2.0 set to be fully functional by mid 2023 or something.

Bitcoin, a better-known cryptocurrency and arguably the current gold standard for cryptocurrency investments, gained over 1300% in 2017. More than a dozen other cryptocurrencies outperformed Bitcoin with gains ranging from 3300% up to Ripple’s astounding 36,000% gain. Since then, crypto enthusiasts have been trying to figure out the next bitcoin or best cryptocurrency they can get their hands on

Ethereum (ETH)​

As the currency and platform that made “smart contracts” part of the cryptocurrency market’s vocabulary, Ethereum has seen massive gains since its introduction in 2015. Currently trailing only Bitcoin in regard to market capitalization, Ethereum has become one of the most widely discussed cryptocurrency projects in the world.

If you want to invest your money in the crypto currency exchange Business now I think you need to look into Ethereum. This coin is the fastest rising coin after Bitcoin and the fact that Bitcoin is too expensive to buy will make more Investors to pump their money into Ethereum and leave for up to give years to catch up with Bitcoin. You can also look into other undervalued coin like litecoin

Definitely binance is the place to go to when it comes to the crypto space. Their smart chain system is fast emerging. I was able to stake trust wallet tokens in their pancakeswap program which is more like having yoir money work for you over time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back