What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

I will advise you not to buy the high-valued coins. Go for lower ones, you can go for coins that have not yet been listed, this kind of coins can give you a very huge profit if you make wise investment on them. You can also buy dogecoin, because the way I'm seeing it,it is definitely going to $1 in the nearest future

All cryptocurrency are good to buy if you're investing in a long-term investment but you must understand that no matter how good a cryptocurrency is there is still a possibility that it can actually comes against you in terms of price, advise you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum

I think the best coin to buy currently is Tron coin although you can also buy bitcoin cash but what's even try to buy bitcoin currently because of its extremely high price please you can check out Tron
coin the coin has a very bright future Trust me it will grow

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
Bitcoin (BTC) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Binance Coin (BNB) ...
Tron (TRX) ...
Chainlink (LINK)

Based on my opinion buying a coin to hold will be better with bitcoin but if it's alt coin one wants to invest in its better to invest in link, ada, xrp or zil these coins can be bought and kept for a period of time to see it rise to a percentage and then sell to take your profit.

Spotcoin is the best coin you can invest now with the Ico coming soon. Its a Neo powered project.Spotcoin is developing a complete digital asset management toolkit. One intuitive interface that will provide access to digital asset markets

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
Do not spend all the money on a single coin , try to invest in 7 different coins and it will be really effective.
You can buy - Litecoin , etherium , bitcoin and many altcoins if you want to invest around 700 dollars , it will really be effective।

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
I think you shouldn't invest so much money on cryptocurrency, because it can give you a loss too. But if you really want to invest in it, you should try to get expert signal First that which currency would go up in up coming days. For this, join given groups for cryptocurrency, and you can find them on telegram. Join them and wait for the experts signal and take your chance.

I have gotten some Ethereum coins. it is becoming fastly step by step and furthermore I have been taken benefit from it. My assessment is that you need to shower these coins.
then again you can likewise purchase file instituted which is additionally developing quite well and in future regard it will likewise so give a lot of benefit.

Currently I will say it's Doge coin, this coin has witness and experienced more than 800 percentage increade in it's price over the last two weeks, this is so great and unprecedented. The price might reach 1 dollar anytime soon if it continues like this

My dear I think you should purchase either tron or dogo coin because the high rate this coin use to raise now I can't explain. But one thing with dogo coin is that you can get it free as far as you making use of telegram Bot. All are free there.

If you are looking for alt coins to buy then I would advise you to buy tron and doge coin. They are the two best alt coins in the market right now. I have already invested on doge coin and looking forward to invest on tron as soon as I lay my hands on the money I'm expecting.

The third bitcoin happened in mid-May 2020. The number of open bitcoins for one block mining fell from 12.5 bitcoins to 6.25 bitcoins. Due to this half, the supply of bitcoin is expected to increase by only 2.5% in 2020. It is expected to grow by less than 2% in 2021.

I would suggest you make research on the new token that havent been listed on major exchange site , i guess you could invest and you might luckily get more profit through that means after the price have increase to a higher amount
I think the best coin to buy a Bitcoin because Bitcoin is very highly currency coin. Through Bitcoin we earn very large amount of money and get more profit. I also suggest you to buy Bitcoin and do trading on internet.

Talking about the best coin to invest in I would suggest you invest your funds on Bitcoin. Investments on Bitcoin so far are on the rise and it's steadily booming expect if you wish to spread funds into various other upcoming coins. But my advice to you is that you should really consider investing bin Bitcoin and watch your investments double up

If you don't want any pressure l suggest you buy ethereum or bitcoin because with these two the profit is 70% assured. Apart from ethereum and bitcoin, l would also suggest you buy other potential coins like Dot, Cardona, Stellar and maybe you can add ripple after the lawsuit.

Every Coin which present on the top you can purchase. You should purchase BTC or Ethereum which will give you constant profit every day some how it drops in price it but will stay very shortly at low so you can buy them but now dogecoin is on the cards

I think if you want to buy bitcoin you choose litcoin because it value low and you by it easily and its price if drop it makes a Miner effects on your money but if you buy bitcoin mow and its price decrease it makes high money lost thing for you.

according to my own point of view the best coin to buy or investing in is bitcoin this is because bitcoin is more popular and more profitable than any other coin and also it is well acceptable all over the world it's easily rise in the market

I would have to say bitcoin is still the best Cryptocurrency out there but it's currently too expensive for most of us and lots of people have already started looking for the next crypto to cash-in on. Based on popularity, Ethereum is regarded as the next big thing after Bitcoin and there's a lot expectations on Ethereum to go the way of Bitcoin, only time will tell if this will be fulfilled. There are some other altcoins you can consider like dot, cake, luna

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back