What's new

What you prefer to start physical business or online Investments?

It depens on the prefrence of the investors and the nature of what he wants to invest on.
For me i would prefer a physical investment as it has a physical presence and location,and you can track their progress.

I think that online investments are certainly more risky than physical businesses. However, they are both very important, so, I would rather commit a minimal percentage of funds to online business and more to physical businesses.

Earning is the necessity for everyone for good living. What a person should go for to establish a physical company or just invest money and let other companies do business and earn profit? So many times, online companies scammed billions and ran away which is the best platform if you prefer online Investments.
While online earnings seem easier and convenient they are riskier than physical investment and for this reason I prefer the later, at least you'll know where to go if problems arise

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

For now, what I have upmost priority is to start up a physical business because I feel that my physical business will definitely give me the much needed capital to start up the online business.

There seems to be no lack of excellent online business concepts. According to hostingfacts.com, there are currently 966 million websites in the world, with WordPress accounting for over 76.5 million of them.

Starting a physical business depending on the king of business you want to start like if you want to start a provision store you can't start it online, so I prefer physical business.

I like online jobss because it is more flexible than physical jobs and it is more easier to run than a physical one. If you play your cards well you will have more clients online than a physical business.

I will prefer to start online business than physical business because these days online business is trending around to me I see online business as less stressful.

Physical business is good but sometimes too stressful, so I prefer starting an online business this is because online business are not that stressful, it only deals with your sense of reasoning and thinking

People should cultivate the habit of taking precautions when dealing with a sensitive issue like business. I will always go for online and physical investment depends with the establishment I am working with.

I stand to be corrected by the OP both of them are physical it's just that one is online and the other is offline. Online business gives more edge over other forms of business. When you're engaged in an online business you have your time to manage and control, you have less of work to do and more opportunities to reach your business to many prospects and the existing customers.
I think some form of online has to do with your analysis and engaging in business transaction like foreign exchange.Online business has a good advantage because you can multitask and monitor more than one busineses at same time.

Earning is the necessity for everyone for good living. What a person should go for to establish a physical company or just invest money and let other companies do business and earn profit? So many times, online companies scammed billions and ran away which is the best platform if you prefer online Investments.
I would have loved to do everything relating to my business activities online but because of financial security especially l decided to spread my capital and invest some online while the others offline.

Well it would depend on a lot of factors, funding most importantly but all things considered and good I would prefer the offline business and then use online means to market and push my offline business

If I have money than I would study both plans and choose what best for me as online investment is quite risky but at least you can have big return like people who had bitcoin in past now have a great value.

Investing online can be very risky if you are investing on someone's project. However, if you are investing in your own online business, your investment is secured, provided you re serious on your business.

I like to set up both the online business and the offline business simultaneously . I am lagging behind in the online business but I have a already established business offline. Now, what needs my attention is online business. Just trying to learn how to used charts to analyse the price movement, then I can invest my money.

everyone in this world is looking for a easy way to live his or her life ,you are the one to choose between the two of them, choose the that will be of more important to you . both of them might be risky sometimes.

If I have what it takes to Start a physical business I will definitely consider it done than investing online and being scammed of all I've worked for. I love meeting and relating with people very well and this will help push my career growth by setting up a physical business.

You can decide to invest your money but not really online. You can decide to invest your money offline and no one will runaway with your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back