What's new

What you prefer to start physical business or online Investments?

Physical business is best ...But for those who had no permission to go out and doing business and for those who had some other problems but they want to earn money the investment business is best..

I will go for offline business first because online business is the business I will put much of my concentration , online business is something you do on spare time and is not a full-time job you can actually depend on, to me I'll go for offline business because it is the best for now

Physical business requires hard work while online business only requires intelligence.The advantage of physical business is that when you invest, you get a profit with a guarantee and you will make as much profit as you work.In simple words you can say that everything is in your own hands While online business is very risky, you invest in it but it is not sure whether you will get profit or not.
Post automatically merged:

I think physical business is the best

Why can't I choose both? I can do a physical business full time and invest my profit in some part time online business. That way I can earn from 2 platforms at one time but if I have to choose one I would choose physical business even though it might sound old fashioned

Both of them are all the best just that when you go into offline business you are making it as an official business but when you are going into online business you are doing it as a spare time business, me that doesn't have any spare time business will go for online business.

Both are very good but one more risk than the other. I prefer to start physical business to online investment because the risk involve in physical business is more lesser than online investment.because there so many scammers or frauders that are online to scam or fraud people.

I prefer online investment. By this I will have ample opportunity to have time for different other businesses physically. Because online business doesn't really require my presence like offline business. So I will prefer online business to offline business.

The choice of whether to go for online business or offline business depends on the end result . If my income from offline business will surpass my income from online business then surely I will go for it . However I will prefer online business to offline business because I can carry it out at comfort of my home .

Earning is the necessity for everyone for good living. What a person should go for to establish a physical company or just invest money and let other companies do business and earn profit? So many times, online companies scammed billions and ran away which is the best platform if you prefer online Investments.
Both online and offline business are lucrative. But it depends on the nature of your business. There are some business that can run both online and offline with great business plans and strategies. If such is considered, I want to believe that both methods are good for buying and selling. It's only dangerous for cryptocurrency business.

I'll prefer to start an offline business in the first place then later in the future i will use the social media that is the internet to advertise my online business and draw people to my offline business with this I will make more money, I Don't like starting online business.

Earning is the necessity for everyone for good living. What a person should go for to establish a physical company or just invest money and let other companies do business and earn profit? So many times, online companies scammed billions and ran away which is the best platform if you prefer online Investments.

I think the most profitable thing is online investment but for that you need to get an education and you have to come up with a way to communicate but it becomes very difficult for people and physical business. It does not require much study and it can be done easily so I think it depends on your interest in who you are more interested in then you will be successful if If you are not interested then they work, you run the risk of failing.

Starting an online business or a physical depends on the time you can devote to any if these two and also the knowledge one has to run any of them.
If you are one in which you have limited time up your sleeve then online business is better where you can make your business automated that is you can run your business without being available.
Offline business or physical business depends on whether you have enough time with you.if yes, one can venture into it

Starting an online business or a physical depends on the time you can devote to any if these two and also the knowledge one has to run any of them.
If you are one in which you have limited time up your sleeve then online business is better where you can make your business automated that is you can run your business without being available.
Offline business or physical business depends on whether you have enough time with you.if yes, one can venture into it

If the investment is genuine and I'm very sure that they will pay me my money and they will maintain it for a very long time I've used all my life saving to invest and, but most of the investment are not trusted, I will prefer to start up a business because that is the one that will give me enough money

Is it better to start a business or invest in stocks? For the amount of capital required, starting a business has high income and capital gain potential yet requires far more time from the owner; investing in stocks has limited income and capital gain potential but requires little time by the investor.

I think man should do physical business. I think the human heart and mind remain strong. And it can make people more profitable. Now, if your online business is successful, it has no competition. I think business should make a profit

Both physical store and online business are profitable, but I feel one needs to take something's into consideration before setting up any of the aforementioned. They both have there advantage and disadvantages that one should note that.

I think online business is better because it is better that there is no exercise for fuzzy to do it. We need educated people.Business is business for SC so it is better that there is no time limit for doing it. Time is what we can do at any time.Business is business for SC so it is better that there is no time limit for doing it. There is time any time we can do our job.

For the amount of capital required, starting a business is more lucrative and has the potential to generate capital, but it takes much longer than the owner. Investing in stocks limits income and ability to invest, but it takes time.

I'd like to start an online business now because I have an offline work I am doing already and if I can combine those two things to a point that I do online business on spare time then that will be very good for me that is why I will choose online business

I'd like to start an online business now because I have an offline work I am doing already and if I can combine those two things to a point that I do online business on spare time then that will be very good for me that is why I will choose online business

I think the brothers are both great but I would consider it better and more correct. It is an online business that we can do well. We can make a lot of money by trading more and working hard in it and I think offline. From business to online business is great and good and there is a lot of money in it

I think the brothers are both great but I would consider it better and more correct. It is an online business that we can do well. We can make a lot of money by trading more and working hard in it and I think offline. From business to online business is great and good and there is a lot of money in it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back