What's new

What would you do if you didn't get a pay raise for a long time?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you don't get a pay raise for a long time what would you do? There are a couple of choices
Find a New Job: You can leave your current job and search for work somewhere else. But before quitting, make sure you've already talked to another company and have a new job lined up. You don't want to be without work.
Start a Side Gig: Instead of giving your all to your job, you can work on a side business. Once your side business earns enough to support you, you can leave your job.

I would request a raise by bringing it up to the boss or whoever else is in charge. If you put in years of work, and the company has benefitted off of said work, than you have a right to ask for a possible raise. If the company doesn't than they're probably greedy and don't value you, but if they do, they're probably a good company willing to give raises, you just need to ask.

But, I think most companies should offer raises on their own, and not have their employees ask for them.

I believe that most companies actually have their planned strategy is on when they are going to increase the payment of their employees. In a situation whereby this information is made public to all the employees and it's time for them to increase my salary without doing it, I'm definitely going to contact the management to know the reason why I have not had my pay increased.

I believe that most companies actually have their planned strategy is on when they are going to increase the payment of their employees. In a situation whereby this information is made public to all the employees and it's time for them to increase my salary without doing it, I'm definitely going to contact the management to know the reason why I have not had my pay increased.

Inflation is increasing a lot and I think that people deserve to get a raise during the current times. This is quite important due to the fact that many folks are facing many challenges related to bad financial conditions. The cost of every thing is increasing. Under such kind of circumstances, it is very important to consider the needs of your employees and grant them a raise when it comes to offering salaries. When you raise their pay rates, they would be much more encouraged to work for your company in a diligent way.

To be honest I never found such type of case in my life. But if a person has not received for a long then there must be a strong reason behind this. No company take such type of step either company will lose trust of people and may go in loss or may bankrupt.

I will never be on any job which I'm not growing but all my effort will see the company growing financially for too long. If it's clear they don't have my growth and development in mind, I will be looking for another job. If I get something better, I will resign effective immediately.

I will never be on any job which I'm not growing but all my effort will see the company growing financially for too long. If it's clear they don't have my growth and development in mind, I will be looking for another job. If I get something better, I will resign effective immediately.

Well, I must also say that growing may also involve many other things as well. When you "grow", you not only get a raise, but you also tend to develop your skills and get promoted at the workplace. This is a very important thing many people should consider when they are working at a specific workplace.

Well, I must also say that growing may also involve many other things as well. When you "grow", you not only get a raise, but you also tend to develop your skills and get promoted at the workplace. This is a very important thing many people should consider when they are working at a specific workplace.

If you've grown in a company where a promotion or getting a payment raise is due, it means you've improved in your work, knowledge, skills and contribution to the company's business. In this stage, you've become an asset to the company. If they cannot recognise you, it's better to take your services elsewhere.

If you don't get a pay raise for a long time what would you do? There are a couple of choices
Find a New Job: You can leave your current job and search for work somewhere else. But before quitting, make sure you've already talked to another company and have a new job lined up. You don't want to be without work.
Start a Side Gig: Instead of giving your all to your job, you can work on a side business. Once your side business earns enough to support you, you can leave your job.

Both options that you mentioned are great and one that anyone looking to improve their income level can try. With seking a new job,you should look at the working conditions at the new place to be sure that it is better than what you are leaving behind. I can add that starting a business online is another option that should be considered, too.

Both options that you mentioned are great and one that anyone looking to improve their income level can try. With seking a new job,you should look at the working conditions at the new place to be sure that it is better than what you are leaving behind. I can add that starting a business online is another option that should be considered, too.

Having your own business is definitely better than working for another person no matter how small the business seems to be because you will be investing all your time into your own project which will be growing based on the contribution that you're making in the business and that will give you more chances of getting better payment from whatever your business is all about.

Having your own business is definitely better than working for another person no matter how small the business seems to be because you will be investing all your time into your own project which will be growing based on the contribution that you're making in the business and that will give you more chances of getting better payment from whatever your business is all about.

Owning your own business could be a very different experience. However,we must also realise that handling your own business is also a very hard thing to do. This is also why so many people wait until they accumulate enough capital in order to start their own business.

Owning your own business could be a very different experience. However,we must also realise that handling your own business is also a very hard thing to do. This is also why so many people wait until they accumulate enough capital in order to start their own business.

Yes of course, it's never easy to start, run and manage a business. This is why most people are yet to have their own business today even if they wanted to have their own business. Business takes a lot of work. When you're not built for it, there's no way you can do it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back