What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

I will prefer bought a house on monthly installment to renting of house because what belong to you is surely yours and you are in control of it. There will be no issue of landlord and the taxes you will be paying will never reach the rent you are paying.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
I think I would prefer renting (which I do now currently) because the cost of a house is more expensive, and because when I go rent in a place it usually is a temporary thing (work-related move). Maybe I'd consider homeownership if or when I marry.

Purchasing a property on a monthly payment plan is even cheaper than paying rent every month. After the negotiated month of payment is finished you will become the owner of the property, unlike real estate where you are still a tenant, no matter how many months you keep paying the rents. So by buying a home with installment payments, it will bring a lot of peace and tranquillity into your life and help you gain a sense of control over your house, because you have purchased it with long installments.

Their is no joy in been a tenant , Having your own roof brings in lots of comfort no matter how long it takes you to build your house what is yours will forever be yours ,the annual rent you paying someone else can start your own foundation

I will prefer buying a house because it is better to have our personal house or property installment is better then monthely rent... When the agreed month installments of payment is completed you become the owner of your own house and it is good like knowing that after some periods of time it going to be you own properity and it will give you the peace and real joy

Before we discuss the pros and cons of renting a house vs buying one, here are a few questions you need to ask yourself. This will help you figure out which of these options work best for your situation.

Nothing comes close to owning the house you live in. No rents for a lifetime. In my country, owning a house is a big deal.You only bother about paying property task. As a landowner, you can rent out a portion of your house to tenants, which can serve as a side income.
Seriously, it's one of the most important investments in the world especially with my country Nigeria as a case study. Once you have been able to own your own house, it's going to be impossible for you not to survive in the country because you are going to be saving a lot of money from not paying rent.

I prefer a house bought on monthly installment to renting a house that I still have to pay for monthly. There is this joy that comes with having your own house and it can't be compared with when you are a tenant.

I prefer buying house on installment because in rent house you pay only rent full life but take house in installment method it will be yours after some years. its better to buy house on installments with full details and documentation.

It depends on individual choices, if you think you will still be there for some years it's better you just buy it and pay installmentally, that's what make sense to me, because what's the probability that the house rent won't up or down anytime?

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
I will prefer to buy a house and start paying monthly or instalmentally and with time I will be through with the payment and the house later belongs to me , rather than being a tenant and still paying rental fee to a landlord owner.

Buying a house on.instalment is better, compared to renting a house. This is so because when.you pay instalmentally for a house you bought at the end of the payment It becomes yours but you will have to keep paying for a rented apartment till you are ready to live .

I would prefer monthly installment and that is actually the best because the house becomes yours after you might have paid the required amount of money. But rent, you can even pay more than the amount of money required to own the house. Definitely monthly installment is the best.

Depending on the status of your source of livelihood. If you think you can afford to pay monthly, go buy a house installment. But if you are not sure about the status of your job, whether you will stay here for a long time or not, better choose renting for the meantime.

Nothing comes close to owning the house you live in. No rents for a lifetime. In my country, owning a house is a big deal.You only bother about paying property task. As a landowner, you can rent out a portion of your house to tenants, which can serve as a side income.
Seriously, it's one of the most important investments in the world especially with my country Nigeria as a case study. Once you have been able to own your own house, it's going to be impossible for you not to survive in the country because you are going to be saving a lot of money from not paying rent.
I prefer buying house on installment because in rent house you pay only rent full life but take house in installment method it will be yours after some years. its better to buy house on installments with full details and documentation.
The one that I have come to realize about paying for anything on installation plans is that you wouldn't even feel the stress of making the payments and before you realize what's happening, you have completed the pay and own your property.

```DAILY ⓂANNA

WEDNESDAY 10TH FEBRUARY,2021```

*VANITY OF BOASTING*

📜📜```TEXT:LAMENTATIONS 2:1-10```📜📜

🔑📖```KEY VERSE:``` _*"How hath the Lord covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of his anger!" (LAMENTATIONS 2:1).*_

*The French philosopher, Voltaire was quoted as saying that "A hundred years from my death and the Bible will be a museum place". It was reported that a hundred years after his death, the French Bible Society set up its headquarters in Voltaire's old home in Paris.*

*God worked against Jacob (Israel) and Judah in the time of their apostasy. He also poured out judgment upon the people because they had rebelled against His will. The beauty of Israel was always unmatched because the glory of God radiated in it. The daughters of Zion were a special breed, beauty personified and cynosure of all eyes. But when sin was found in Israel, all that made her attractive died. The beauty faded off. This is what happens when God withdraws His presence and favour.*

*Some people are like Voltaire. They brag about their huge success in their fields of endeavour, careers, families, etc., and attribute none of such to God's special favour. Instead, they turn such blessings into instruments of disrespect for God. In the twinkling of an eye, all they boast of is gone.*

*To ensure our 'beauty' (whether they are career progress, family, financial or academic successes) remains, we must always hold in optimum reverence the Source - the almighty God. Those who may have erred wilfully or in ignorance can seek His mercy today. Take a moment and pause; reflect on how the enemy has entered, and then turn to the Lord. Return to the true Source of beauty and regain your radiating power from the Almighty.*

✍🏽```THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:``` _*Beauty is vain without God's glory.*_

📜📜```THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:``` *MATTHEW 27-28*
📜📜
Really? I don't think @Joshua Farrell have seen this yet. This is something that you feel like to drop here of all places? Let me ask if you must go against the forum rules and regulations as to the guidelines of what to post here and what not to? No one is against you with your religion and Bible stuff, but keep it off here, or at least you can take it to the off topic section.

I rather buy a house on monthly installment it's better than paying for rent, and when you finally Finished the payment, you will come to realize that your the land lord of your house, it's give you joy more than you can imagine.

between buying a house on monthly installment payment and renting a house, I will prefer buying a house on monthly installment payments, this is because with time the house will become my own.

This question is rather one sided for me because any day any time i would prefer to go with the monthly installmental payment for a purchased house.

If I have the money I prefer buying a house than renting monthly because buying a house is more preferable, at least you will not spending money every month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back