What's new

what will be your reaction once your business fails?

I feel so bad about that especially if I have invested so much money into the business, this is a serious situation as it can ruin everything, I just pray that I am not in this type of situation before because it will bring a lot of depression and bad feeling,i can't even imagine losing million of naira to fail business.

Concerning what will be my reaction once your business fails. Well, my reaction will be me having internal heat and all sweaty, it is really a bad experience when someone business fails but it is part of the lessons we get to learn which may have to come in a hard way. You need to identify the factor that made you fail make corrections

I do not pray my business fail, but nobody does too which is why I keep strategies in place to keep my business going but if I do fail, I would learn from the failure and make sure to do better.

I know the failure of business will cause so much sadness and anger in me. I will allow myself to feel it all. Then after sometime, I will start looking for solution or a way to restart the business. Sometimes that may mean letting it go and trying something else.

Lolz, this will not be a funny experience at all considering the fact that a lot of money has gone into that type of business, although it will be difficult for me to move on but I don't have any choice than to move on,it might even ruins everything if I don't have any other way of getting something reasonable to start another business

I will feel very sad at the first at the first instance i think and to avoid depression i would move to a very cool place to take sleep and take rest to avoid stress i think

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?
I don't pray to have a failed business anymore even though my business that failed got no reaction from me but i don't want it to repeat itself although i learnt from the mistake of the business probably that's why my current business game fail and God's backing is strong.

Nobody plans or want a business to fail. Unfortunately, a lot you businesses fail because of poor management. Sometimes it's best to start afresh

I will feel very bad because i want my business to succeed ,so that i can make more profit ,so seeing my business fail would be a very hard thing because i would be really unhappy

I think I will probably be very sad and gutted. Then I will take a break to divert my immediate attention. Then I will check what went wrong and try to learn from it.

What my reaction will be if my business fails is for me to immidiately regroup and see where things went wrong on the business so as to correct it in my next come back

When ones business fails, one would feel sad no doubt but it is important not to wallow in your sadness for long, that's learning the hard way so one has to learn from the failure and do better

It is a difficult thing to endure seeing your businesses fail. My reaction is to know the reasons why the business failed and how to make rectification to brings it back to life and be successful in it.

This is always serious and sometimes it can lead to depression especially when you have lost so much money on the business. Sometimes it will be so painful that you don't have any other reaction then to bring out tears.

I do not think that I will be happy with that but I would have prepared for it. I would first of all look for something that will divert my attention then seek why it failed.

Naturally if i start up a business and it fails, i would be abit disappointed and sad, but it wount stop me from trying again and again. Failure of a business is not the end, its just a lesson. The best is to find out why the business failed and learn then next time try q different method.

Once I fail in a business, my first reaction a continuous hissing, follows by regards. But later, when I calm down to reason, I always think positive, in other to motivate myself.

It is not an easy thing to see your business to fail. My reaction when my business fails will be to analyse the reasons behind the failure of the business in order to avoid future occurrence and move on to another thing.

Try and think of it as temporary defeat.

Not failure. Sometimes our plans fail, that’s just temporary defeat, not permanent failure. It may only mean that the plan (your business) wasn’t as sound as you thought. The great thing is you had a go, you tried! That’s a victory in itself!

Napoleon Hill, in his old school book “Think & Grow Rich” has a good chapter on this. See through the old fashioned writing and examples, and heed the lesson. He says, when our plans fail, it’s not permanent failure - it temporary defeat. I love that!
Once my business for one thing that will be my reaction is that I did not have good management structure for the business that is why the business fail.

“If” my business fail I will think of how it failed and re strategize and because we don’t duel in the past we just sit and think of the way ahead

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back