What's new

what will be your reaction once your business fails?

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?
i would feel sad ngl, but after that i would bounce back and find a way to get up again and make it work again but let's hope it won't ever happen to us

What will be my reaction when my business fails is to know the reasons for the business failure, analyze it to know the solution in order to avoid future occurrences.

Can't say what would be my next line of action. I might sit back to observe and notice the places in which I am going wrong.

Even though I don't wish my business to fail but it is very important that anyone who fails in business should go back to the drawing board and learn a lot of things.

Can't say what would be my next line of action. I might sit back to observe and notice the places in which I am going wrong.
Making an evaluation of the problem is the most important. You can determine if there is a chance of recovery and how to recover. If there is no more chance to recover then there are lessons to be learned.

Sometimes business fail so that we can look into some other business.
And most times you just need to make a reinvestment

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?
Well if my business failed of which I never pray for such but should in case it happens I will first of first look at my loophole in my business and make some corrections about it before starting it all over again.

As we all know ,no body wants to fail , but sorry to say failure is unpredictable,you can't escape from failure ,I don't expect anything in a business be it success or failure , expectations hurts it hurts allot .

The first reaction after realizing a business failed is usually emotional, maybe pain or regret, that's what happened when I failed in my first business but with time I got over it and learnt from my mistakes.

If my business fails I will feel I haven't done enough and I'll be so disappointed with my efforts so far. But at the same time I'll feel I need to do more.

Failing is something that is normal in my opinion and there nothing bad about it as long as you didn't sit back down after failing. There is always a lesson in each failure and picking the lesson is what will help you to evade such failure in the future.

I would feel weary, reluctant, depressed and disillusioned. I've actually encountered such experience and I felt like the whole world was at my feet.

For those who haven't experienced this, I think what they can do is speculate about the actions they will take. I think I will count my losses and move on after a while.

In a business one must have a good planning on for his business not to fail .For me if I find out my business has fail or is about to fail I would think critical on how to bring that business back to life because if you stay and morn about it nothing will change in the business.

Well first reaction is disappointment both in the heart and on the face but after that it is how to get back up and dance to the music

Honestly, no one will be happy to be a failure but if it happened you have to calm yourself down and makes fresh plan and strategies

If my business fails, I will feel very sad. Then I will have to know what causes it to fail, then see how I can fix that and revitalize the business.

I would be frustrated to be very honest about it but in time I will seat down and ask myself several questions on why the business failed. If I can be able to get the answer to that question, it would be helpful to secure the success of my business in the future.

Failure does not just happen abruptly, there are always signs.
Personally, in such a situation I would feel frustrated and sad.
It is not easy to deal with, it will take some time to spring back up and make wiser decisions.

I believe when you notice your business is about to fall you seek help or advise from people that ahead of you in that line of business, they will tell you what to do

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back