What's new

what will be your reaction once your business fails?

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?
I will feel very bad and may even get into a depression if i do not talk to someone.
After recovering from such heartbreak, i will have to settle down and find out the reason for such failure.
If there is a reason to start the business again, then i will.

Normally once you realises your business failed, as an enterpreneur, You will first feel weakened and embarrassed, but on the other hand , you will realised that you have tried all your best.

I don't even know of the right way to react in this situation , considering the fact that I have spent so much money to establish a business. But we have to understand that in a situation like this , it will be very difficult to maintain a smile.

My reaction will be that we are not all perfect and as human , we always makes mistakes and i will never allow the mistakes to weigh me down but rather look for a possible solution.

Once a business falls one will never be happy at that moment, one can never kill he/ her self because of that so you need to learn from that and also restart again, because when plans fall is just a temporary.

Once a business falls one will never be happy at that moment, one can never kill he/ her self because of that so you need to learn from that and also restart again, because when plans fall is just a temporary.
Though , you feels the disappointment when you realises your business failed and there's nothing you can do about it to revive it , you just have to let go and think about possible ways .

I think I would be able to assess my business and create a strategy to manage the business long before my business fails. A business does not fail suddenly, there are series of events that led to business failure, and I will be able to spot these events right on and might be able to address the issues

I think I would be able to assess my business and create a strategy to manage the business long before my business fails. A business does not fail suddenly, there are series of events that led to business failure, and I will be able to spot these events right on and might be able to address the issues

I am quite sure that most of the people will never feel good in case if their business fails and I think that this is a normal thing. Having said that, there are many people who may invest something they cannot afford to lose and this is the time when they face troubles. People should start business when they have spare cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back