What's new

what will be your reaction once your business fails?

it's not possible for a person to be happy about a failed business, sure the person will be sad, down and also feel rejected somehow but a failed business is not the end of a person's life, if a business fails instead of sitting down and feeling sad, one should just think of a way forward

There is nothing I will do if my business fail after all people's business I've been falling and they have been recovering so I'll just learn my lesson on move there is nothing there to worry about, although I might feel sad about my capital but I will overcome it.if I continue to worry about my fail business it can lead to more serious and complicated issue

Dont ever loose your hope over the failure in every field whether in family matters or in bussiness as well.sometime it seems that you are fail but if we overcome the factor of failure we can come back easily and in case you collapse dont give up try again and again in other bussiness

As a committed business Investors , if the business fail I will definitely be very sad but will immediately swing into action to know why the business fail , then begin to ways to rebuild the business but I will not quit immediately because of a mere loss.

If my business fails, I will be very disappointed in myself and i might just recoil into a sober and a sorrowful mood for a while but one thing I know myself is that in such situations, I always finds a way to motivate myself and leave such state and even start planning another business in the shortest possible time. This has been how I always deals with my disappointment and failures.

When a business is failing sometimes you have to sell it and move on. It's going to hurt but I rather count my losses and walk away before the rest of my income goes down the drain while trying to save a dying business.

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?
The first thing that comes in my mind that I have to complete the project of my business but I always think that if I loss it will in my fate.what ever is mine will get by the source.so i will never tensed or dipressed while finding the solution of the matter that how to get back my loss and i achieved.

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?
Failure of a business cannot amount to zero, when talking about retrieval of capital, no matter how huge the loss incurred may likely be. But, should in case their exist business failure, the only solution is to start afresh, re-strategise and have a new plan. Thereby, ensure appropriate survey on a new business ideas, so as to avoid falling into another business failure in the nearest future.

Pain and regrets are understatement to the feeling of disappointment I feel. I might not be myself for hours after that, I am back to my normal self. One thing about my temperament type is , I hardly give up on things so easily. While others are disappoint, that is when my motivation and inspiration is fired up to try again. And I know that by trying again, I stand a chance of recovering all that I have lost in double folds.

Of course, I will make a plan to make sure that it will be a success. However, since there are things that are beyond my control, I need to accept failure and learn from it.

If my business did not go as planed, and is going to fail. All I will do is to plan again before the business finally fail. I will plan with other workers for a better business plan, just to save my business from failing. Is not good for a business owner to see his or her business failing.

Of course I would be very sad and down for some couple of weeks, and my next action is how to pick up and start another business or probably follow same line of business with a lot of lessons learnt for me not to ever fail again.

Ups and downs are always the part of the business. If your business fails once don't worry.
Find out the reasons which cause failure of the business. Then simply overcome those reasons and boost up your business again.

I will start by saying business failure should not be something some should wish for
Firstly, I won't allow my business to be a failure. Once I feel any sign of failure I would start make a action to prevent the failure, that is how I run my business. But no matter how it may be any time I fell that my business's about to fail, I may fell little sad but I would come my self dawn and figure out the causes of the problems and find the solution.

If your first business fails, you'll want to follow these steps, at a minimum, to begin your recovery:
Analyze the failure. ...
Get your finances in order. ...
Work with other entrepreneurs. ...
Take time for yourself. ...
Start thinking about a new business plan.

As for me my reactions are not always good once my business fails because am going to check where I fail and where everything went wrong because I can't invest money into business and later fail and expect me be happy, firstly I will keep thinking about the money have invested Into the business also go into the business records also check the income of the company and records of goods that were going out also maybe they moved out some goods without paying

Dont ever loose your hope over the failure in every field whether in family matters or in bussiness as well.sometime it seems that you are fail but if we overcome the factor of failure we can come back easily and in case you collapse dont give up try again and again in other bussiness
Absolutely right. But there are other options as well. You can start another business. But your full attension is the main thing which is needed. Failures are linked with life. So do not lose hope.

Failure becomes an experience to any business person, you learn from it and try to avoid such mistakes in the future.
If my business fails, I won't give and try another one, nothing good comes easy.

In business it is not possible that everytime every month you made profit ..some time business have to suffer loss ..As in covid-19 all the business of the world has stopped and they suffer loss..But now all the business like companies and industries are reopened and they recover their loss..So never disappoint with loss in business.

Like the saying goes: life is not a bed of roses. So if we are just starting a business, we need to keep in mind that failure can occur at one point or another. Knowing this beforehand will not make us be too shocked or disappointed if the failure eventually arises. But remember that failure is never permanent if you work at fixing the cause. So instead of being too overwhelmed by failure, we can actually learn to do things better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back