What's new

what will be your reaction once your business fails?

My reaction to the occurense of a failed business enterprise of mine will be to take a step back for sometime to collect myself. I'll want to get to the bottom of how I got to that state and see how it can be fixed at some other time

Although I'll feel very sad but I'll have so much as ideas both to generate and acquire redeploy to reinvest in the establishment.

My reaction to the occurense of a failed business enterprise of mine will be to take a step back for sometime to collect myself. I'll want to get to the bottom of how I got to that state and see how it can be fixed at some other time
This is a very wise move to take, most persons tend to take action or make a decision immediately after they have experienced this. In most cases they make the wrong decision because at that very moment they are not in the right frame of mind.

Don't try to overreact if a business crashes unexpectedly. Instead try to find out the possible causes of the downfall and work on them in order to develop the business once again.

Well it is a normal thing for one to encounter failure at some point in life but all that matters I what you get from that failure,do you learn from it or do you just keep making the same mistakes?

Of course no one will be happy to see his or her business, that probably cost so much to set up, go down. If this happens, I think the first thing to do is to find out the cause(s) to be sure of the next action to take.

Is going to be the most difficult situation to maintain a good laugh because of all the money you have invested in the business then I the business is not able to see the light of the day. There is nothing than to just move on.

If I was running a business and if it failed, I would first try to find solutions to stop it from failing by inviting people to invest, if that did not work I would gad;y shut it down instead of making more losses.

Failure in business does not mean you don't know how to run business,but due either error or mistakes,I think when your business is falling all you have to do is to change pattern of running the business.

If my business should fail, I will feel very bad about it, but then, I will do some background check to know what actually went wrong, and try again.

There is virtually no one that loves to fail. Failure can kill the mind and it is more dangerous when there is money involved. Once someone's business fails, it is like the world is crashing down. It takes courage to get back up

If my business fails I will feel I haven't done enough and I'll be so disappointed with my efforts so far. But at the same time I'll feel I need to do more.
I would so disappointed with myself.
That would mean that all the resources I put into the business are wasted. It is painful.
But it is best to learn from mistakes made and thrive on.

When business failed, someone needs to start all over again. This is not new things in life. The worse part of it is that when business failed you can't start again.

Once a business fails
I will fell very bad, but I will have to see and know why it happened and what I can learn from that sorrowful experience in other for me to prepare for the nearest future and become better in life
Personally the first thing that I'm going to do is to start an enquiry to know exactly why the business actually crumbled and see if there is any possibility for me to actually resurrect the business to life once again.

Personally the first thing that I'm going to do is to start an enquiry to know exactly why the business actually crumbled and see if there is any possibility for me to actually resurrect the business to life once again.
This kind of reactive response might backfire and you might end up wasting more valuable resources on a business that cannot be resuscitated.

In everything is always going to be very difficult for someone to swallow his business crumbling because it means that all the effort that he or she have invested in the business have all become a total waste.
First is that , I won't allow my business to fail before I start to act , whenever I notice that my business is about to fail , I will start to work towards working on a means to revive the business

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?

Honestly, my business can't fail because I have a mini-shop in the neighborhood open 24 hours a day and it's about the only one in the area where you can buy at night (which is open) and it works pretty well. but I don't know how I would react if it didn't work ... I would probably close and open something else ...

The best thing to do when ones business fails,is not to be apprehensive at the turn of event,you should relax and examine the cause and analyse the reason for the failure of the business venture,so that the lessons would not be repeated,and a good and better strategy should be adopted.

we all know that failures can't be predicted most of the times, that's why people should be careful and put their plans before starting a business so they don't feel shocked when something bad happens, what's the first thing you do once you find out that your business is about to fail or failed already, what would you do?
It is only normal to be sad when a business fails. It very important to factor in failure when start a business. Though nobody wants his or business to fail but we just have to consider that in how plans. Having a plan B or good business insurance would help to alot.

I'll do a thorough analysis of the business to see where the mistakes were made; I might even employ the services of an expert or someone more experienced to help me in assessing what went wrong.
Except the factors are extrinsic, I wouldn't give up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back