What's new

What web host do you use?

Bluehost is the web host I use. Bluehost is a well-established and reputable hosting company that offers a variety of plans to suit different needs and budgets. Plus, their customer support is excellent, so you can always get help if you need it. And their prices are very competitive, making them a great value for your money.

All my life I used Forumotion hosting because it was the best solution for me at the time. It is free, they have forum software to use, it is very flexible, they have very active support and for anyone who need basic stuff, they are very good. The only downside is that you can't move your database to another hosting, you are stuck with them for good. :(

I use my friend and I's startup hosting via OVH. We are in the process of planning a company, and have plenty of funds to also run our personal sites on it. So I essentially have a "free" VPS for my site, so I can avoid shared hosting.

I use my friend and I's startup hosting via OVH. We are in the process of planning a company, and have plenty of funds to also run our personal sites on it. So I essentially have a "free" VPS for my site, so I can avoid shared hosting.
OVH could be as local hosting provider. Namecheap could be as foreign hosting provider so OVH you pay with local bank account and Namecheap with Binance.

Huh? I'm a lil confused. No idea what you mean by that, but we are on OVH Public Cloud.
OVH is providing payment with a local bank account in my country. That means with your local bank account you could pay for hosting to make everything clear so no need to international methods to pay for hosting while for Namecheap you need cryptocurrency.

I have been using Hostinger premium web hosting for a year which costs around $38. This plan also includes a free domain for a year and you can host up to 100 websites.

I've been using SiteGround for my website, and so far, it's been great. The customer support is top-notch, and the performance has been solid.

I have been using the services of 3v-Hosting for many years - quite affordable prices and, most importantly, excellent support service and level of service in general.
I recommend just going to their website and checking out the tariffs, comparing prices with competitors’ prices, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back