What's new

What web host do you use?

I am currently using free web host from 000webhost. There service is good but only that they have limited storage and bandwidth. I want to migrate to a paid web host that has unlimited storage and bandwidth with free domain name and has crypto currency, payeer or perfect money as there payment gateway.

When it comes to webhost that I use for.my domain, I use namecheap. I use namecheap because it is my favorite webhost so far for a long time coming since I started using them

I use namecheap and hostgator. I got the domains from godaddy, but I didn't like the hosting from them last time and I transferred.

I am using Hostgator for my 4 year old website and it is best for me as easy to setup and run your website and comes with great features which help to run and monitor my website.

I use unmanaged virtual servers from a variety of providers including ExtraVM, Ethernet Servers and Vultr. I like the control and flexibility.

If you are looking for some good hosting options, I would like to suggest to you WebHostingWorld and its services. We have different types of hosting packages in shared, reseller, dedicated, and VPS hosting. Our shared hosting package starts at as low as $1 per month. Other than that, we guarantee 24x7 customer support and 99.99% uptime, Free SSL certificates, free domains, and much more that too at affordable prices. Please do visit our website for more detail and attractive packages.

Last year, I experimented with a few different providers, and I really like JustVps. I was given a three-month contract with a 25% discount, and I saw they have cloud promo codes, but I haven't checked their cloud yet.

For my site, I am currently using IONOS. Very helpful and very good for the price that I am paying. There were some others that I was considering such as GoDaddy but, in the end I chose IONOS. Which web host do you guys use?
I personally transferred all my domain names and hosting plans to GoDaddy. I found it more stable. I have not used IONOS before, but it can see their rates are not bad.

At the moment we are using HawkHost for both my forum and also for the forum I co-own with my other half. We have been using HawkHost for many years now and have had very few issues. Customer service is brilliant and they always keep you updated if there is any downtime that was not expected.

I don't think I would move away from HawkHost any time soon being that I am very happy with their service.

I have checked HawkHost, they seem to have affordable prices. However, I am yet to try this web host. I have been with namecheap for many years, and I do not have any complaints. It is a really good web host with great support and features. The only issue I have is they do not offer free SSL. This drawback has made me think to try something else

I am using Forumotion forum and all data is stored on their servers. Sad thing about it is when I want to move to another hosting, they will not give me to copy of DB. Basically they want you to be stuck with them forever.

And the only reason I am doing this is because I don't have money for paid software such as XenForo.

I use one called Webhostpython. The support is awesome and generally I will get a response to any support ticket within a few hours. I've used the since the end of January.

Since my last post that I made on this thread that has been years ago now (time goes by fast), I'm still using the same host/server company for the past seven or so years now ;) But it's been changed to cloud-based hosting now and I also changed my Domain to Namecheap as It's cheaper.

HostGator is the name, and YES I know you going to scream at me Xd

I use namecheasp for domains and hosting but I have decided to experient with a couple of web hosts, I am thinking to try smaller web hosting companies like Andry hosting, organce host, and Hawk host. By the way, has anyone used these companies?

I currently use ionos for my websites. The only thing I don't like is the fact that you have to purchase SSL certificates from them, you can't use free ones and link them to your cPanel. I got a good deal when I first joined, they offered a full year for only $6! Their uptime is great though, I never had any issues with that. Also any time I needed to purchase upgrades or any additional things like email accounts they were instantly added to my account.

I currently use ionos for my websites. The only thing I don't like is the fact that you have to purchase SSL certificates from them, you can't use free ones and link them to your cPanel. I got a good deal when I first joined, they offered a full year for only $6! Their uptime is great though, I never had any issues with that. Also any time I needed to purchase upgrades or any additional things like email accounts they were instantly added to my account.
I use Namecheap, Namecheap sells SSL, so it does not support free SSL. However, they give you free SSL for the first year year for 50 domains. I am using namecheap because they are offering vale service for a competitive price but since they do not offer free SSL I am thinking of changing. Never heard of ionos.

I used to get vServers from Contabo and set everything up after that I was with my company at IONOS, but unfortunately they did a backup with the competition that had only one letter difference and overwrote our entire website... that was when I switched to All-Inkl.com and am fully satisfied.

In the past, I have used x10hosting and Vercel for hosting, and have acquired my domains and SSL through name.com. x10 has switched to the infinity free system and it may be difficult to get an account with them these days. I’ve experienced some update lag with pages not updating in browser after I’ve uploaded a changed file for a few minutes. Vercel is much better for HTML, CSS, and JavaScript projects with a minimum of lag, but since it uses GitHub to store files, it likely won’t run Wordpress at all.

I’m pretty sure name.com isn’t the cheapest, but they have SSL for $5 USD with a domain purchase for $15 USD/year. I just like their privacy protections and features that allow me to pair them with the aforementioned free web hosts with no issues.

In the future I will need a better web host that’s powerful enough to host Xenforo on.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back