Multiple Hosting Accounts With the Same Web Host

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you tried creating multiple web hosting accounts with the same Web host? Why did you do that? Well, I did not create a multiple hosting accounts with the same host intentionally but I once had to take over the hosting account that I had created for a client. Later, I merged this hosting account with my primary hosting account.

I once had multiple hosting accounts with x10 hosting, one for a personal blog and one for a business blog. It just kept everything simple and well organized.

I think web hosting accounts are to web designers like fabrics are to seamstresses: creative space for particular ideas to flow. Test, build ideas, see where they take you, scrap bad ideas, rework, move on. They are disposable commodities that are for experimenting, to be the victim of mistakes so one learns.

I once had multiple hosting accounts with x10 hosting, one for a personal blog and one for a business blog. It just kept everything simple and well organized.

I think web hosting accounts are to web designers like fabrics are to seamstresses: creative space for particular ideas to flow. Test, build ideas, see where they take you, scrap bad ideas, rework, move on. They are disposable commodities that are for experimenting, to be the victim of mistakes so one learns.
What hosting packages were you using (shared, VPS, Dedicated Server)? Did your host allow you to host multiple websites within the same hosting package?

What hosting packages were you using (shared, VPS, Dedicated Server)?
These were shared. I think the host would have allowed me to host a couple of domains on the account, but each account had a file size limit that was rather low. Having multiple hosting accounts meant that I didn’t have to worry about busting that limit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back